3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lavuer 11.11.21 09:47 pm

Holos of Eddie Winter. (Fallout 4)

In general, the subject. As I understand it, there are 10 records (from 0 to 9) in different police stations. They give a ten-digit code from some bunker. I can not find 1,2,3 records, although I searched all the sites. Soryan, if the topic has already been, but the forum has conscientiously wool - did not find anything about this.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delqado 11.11.21

Approximately 4-5 pieces were found by himself even before the start of the quest. And the rest when they already gave the quest. Strange, my marker showed where the holotapes were.

p
people with a machine gun 11.11.21

Lavuer
Run with Nick Valentine he will give you a quest for these records and they will be on the map.

A
AleksB 11.11.21

Record # 1 is given by Valentine, according to his quest, the rest in various police stations, BKOANTO and the Coast Guard Post.

a
alex73r 11.11.21

Some holotapes can be retrieved from a computer. The default is R button.
- Probable location of other records: Commonwealth police stations, BKOANTOLO headquarters. By the way, Nick Valentine will give this quest, go with him, as advised above. After he gives a quest for these records, mark the task in PitBoy and their location will be indicated on the map.

7 look 11.11.21

And when does he give a quest for these records? I've been running with him for a long time, but he only wants to chat. I only miss one holotape.

P
P2vel 11.11.21

Here it is. A tip under the nose was probably if the rest of the uchas were sated and there are such