3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JustiVoy 11.11.21 09:47 pm

Online lags 1 fps ((WWE 2K16)

When I go online, my FPS is wildly sagging with what could be connected? even if you just create a private lobby lags. Maybe because of the region? I live in Krasnoyarsk and yes, in regular matches, FPS does not drop
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
cactus1957 11.11.21

I understand you so much the license is berysh check the game for the integrity of the cache or whatever, if it doesn't find it, then wait for the patch

B
Ben121212 11.11.21

JustiVoy
Everything online is like in slow motion and still lags, but on the FPS test, and so the game is stable at 60fps, you need to see the patch or the Internet is more powerful, although I already have 100MB

J
JustiVoy 11.11.21

Ben121212
That's right, my internet is somewhere around 20 mb. And in the test, it is also stable at 60 fps, what kind of nonsense I do not understand. And the patch never came out after the release (

B
Ben121212 11.11.21

JustiVoy
Let's hope that they will fix it, but so far only offline, by the way, I have this game on ps4 and there it is much better played on the Internet, sometimes it also lags, but not at all, not even close, 80% of positives are in incentive now reviews, they don't seem to complain about online, so what's the matter, let's wait.