3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fakemol 11.11.21 09:47 pm

Barbarian Tank (Diablo 2)

I play online for the first time. I want to try the barbarian tanka. Does this character have a right to exist?
Is it worth scattering the main parameters for the Immortal King set? Or is there something else for the tank?
How to scatter abilities? I searched the Internet for information - I did not find a barb-tank. Mostly Vrenzi and BB.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
45 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Decide at the very beginning where you are going to take at least a set of IR. The barbarian tank (xs in general what is it) is the first character fraught with suffering.

P
Pavel Abakumov 11.11.21

Dosmotr
This is the 4otkoe name for bva: D

a
annortheone 11.11.21

How to start correctly comes only with experience

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

Swing the paladin hammers.

m
malloc 11.11.21

Fakemol
Frenzy, 2 vultures - there will be a gun!

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Fakemol, as a tank, you can try the pala-zealot. and the barb is very cool jumping + screaming. I also recommend frenzie, but this is an anti tank. and I don't like the barb-tank a little - on the "whirlwind of death" with Grief in the phase sword and with Stormshield.
here check out Stormshield - the most tank shield on almost all. cuts physical damage to you by 35%.

P
Patsa Vatsa 11.11.21

I double for the zealot as a tank, but again it takes a bit of experience to get it bold enough.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

a bit of experience.
Patsa Vatsa, ... in pariculture. ;-P

Fakemol, in short, dude, pay attention to the rune word Oath and the unique club Stormlash. and you will have tanks and planes and kakava with tea. it is better not to assemble a full IR set. there the armor is expensive. I never had it. :WITH

F
Fakemol 11.11.21

What kind of barbs are you swinging? if like dd, is it better to focus on the bosses or the top?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Fakemol, melee like dd are not very good. and if you want to make them dd, you need to stir up the sword / ax Grief (or two, for frenzy). and here the administrator strangles everyone: "be a rogue, in this happiness."
PS at the top.

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

Are you driving the kid here? Chel wants like in a party MMO: tanks, dd, healers, supports!

By the way, brother, I would generally advise you to go through the game in a single first in order to understand the essence of ©

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Fakemol wrote:
I play online for the first time.
Sanchez Ramirez, what if he's already that? well, "passed the game in a single".

F
Fakemol 11.11.21

hmm .. but why are militaries needed? If dd is not very good, then why are they? Shouts, auras, other buffs? :-)

F
Fakemol 11.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
passed, but I don't remember the essence. or didn't understand

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Fakemol, yes. plus - keel immunes.

F
Fakemol 11.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
D2 may not be quite partisan in the classical sense, but the roles are still different. Or is it not so? pounced on the crowd and tore everyone / lay down?

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

Also, there was a time, I played the whole game more than once! Even the 30th lvl took ...

U
Uncle fred 11.11.21

Fakemol wrote:
Or is it wrong?
here you have to farm a lot, and you can't even farm a barbarian tank to tank.

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
what if he was already Perceptive
: With

Fakemol he wrote: he
attacked with a crowd and broke everyone / lay down?
Exactly. Here dd - support (barbar) and support - dd (poloden).

Goodwin Emerald wrote:
Even the 30th lvl took ...
And then you got shot in the knee? Oh, no, another game.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Fakemol
There are very few parties here, in your understanding. Unless you originally came with friends or you will find them. And when your naked barbarian tank passing game in the Jungle surrounded Zhivodora pieces 30 small n "â„– Cove - you will know all of its essence?.
And up getting spam in the chat:" Podarite IK armor "