3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris Sarapov_ 11.11.21 09:47 pm

\ "Station Information \" (XCOM 2)

Guys tell me. Here is the case, loot from aliens or a successful hacking attempt bring "Station data". that's what they give this data what to do with it and how to use it? They do not appear except in my inventory.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Govorukha 11.11.21

You must conduct research) and then a secret object will appear on the global map

B
Boris Sarapov_ 11.11.21

Sanya Govorukha
The problem is that research does not even appear in the laboratory.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Boris Sarapov
Perhaps you do not have secret objects on the global map, how to appear, then the study should appear

B
Boris Sarapov_ 11.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
I just started playing, a secret object "Avatar" as I understand it? There is some kind of portal and task after studying a bottle of stolen from the laboratory "Advent" And mustache.

C
Cyclik_ 11.11.21

BorisSarapov
They have nothing to do with the task at all, this is a kind of add-on. quest)

d
dobrovlianin 11.11.21

Boris Sarapov,
I'm certainly not an expert, I played and abandoned it myself, I didn't even go through to the end. but there is a resource such as "intelligence" in the upper right corner where all resources are indicated. isn't that "intelligence"?

B
Boris Sarapov_ 11.11.21

I figured out, "Station Data" is a sabotage tablet in those areas where you do not have contact yet. Or simply gives an idea of ​​the enemies and so the fog of war is less. But blitz doesn't even smell there.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

Boris Sarapov
That's right. Those. You don't need to establish contact with the region to attack the station. That's why I said that you need it to appear on the map first.

B
Boris Sarapov_ 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Thank you for prompting.