3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonslayers 11.11.21 09:49 pm

Who are you playing? (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

I'm an orc for example ... and the demons have cool units ...
21 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.11.21

demonslayers
The difference in the GG is only in the skill tree , and you can recruit any units. The easiest way is to play as a demoness. after pumping the Replenishment ability, you can not think about the army, it will always be maximum.

U
UA Cooper 11.11.21

I, as always in all king bounty series, play for the medium branch, why? 1 more part there were cool naviki beat, although a heavy branch. there are only tactics there is no bun, like magicians or a warrior

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

UA Cooper
I agree, the Recruiter skill will surpass any one. And I play for everyone, one by one.

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

There is a strong difference in each class starting at level 25 in my opinion! Personally, it was easiest for me to play as a vampire, and most interesting of all as an orc! The fact is that at the start (level 7-20 GG) we collect runes and raise the leadership very quickly, almost without fights, and the assistant's skills remain in place!

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

Likewise, we buy any scroll from 1000 gold to 50,000 gold at the place where we wanted to turn over) But the experience of an assistant must be earned!

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Lexxach23
I am currently passing for an orc, level 26 for me and the assistant. In King's Bounty Dark Side, in order for the assistant to be pumped, it is necessary to spend as much of his skills in battle as possible, in other games of this series, pumping took place regardless of the use of the skill - when moving to the next level of the GG.

L
Lexxach23 11.11.21

Nestrbob: "In King's Bounty Dark Side, in order for the assistant to be pumped, you need to spend as much of his skills in battle as possible" - this was also implied)! Already by 26 he should start outstripping you, unless of course you go to the death of all units for 25 000+ gold)

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Lexxach23
While going head to head, both have level 29.

S
SANeK1987g 11.11.21

I'm slashing with a demoness. Both beautifully and efficiently.

K
Komodo67 11.11.21

Guys, where can I find the fifth skeleton bone in Arlan?

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Komodo67
http://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_dark_side/walkthrough/kosti_na_aralane-830938/

F
Francis I 11.11.21

A vampire.

Orcs I hate
Demoness dumb.

T
Thepashanike 11.11.21

just like a vampire! at a difficult level to-30 level of the GG it becomes uninteresting to play, since the battles are very easy. next time I will try as a demoness on the impossible :)

C
Cooper_only_I 11.11.21

In all parts, starting with the first, I played as a paladin, and since the demonesa is a kind of alternative to the paladin, my choice is obvious

B
Bastarder 11.11.21

nestrbob
The difference in the GG is only in the skill tree , and you can recruit any units.

Here you are wrong, in this game, unlike the previous ones, there are no differences in the skills of the heroes of different races. Even an orc can learn higher magic. The only difference is in the distribution of runes.

The easiest to play is a vampire magician. Firstly, the first location Portland is the vampire's domain and we get a companion Lucia, which increases Intellect and mana - what a magician needs. Secondly, at the beginning of the game, you can get black dragons and play only with them, using magic every turn. Thirdly, after receiving the magician Simon Rin, you can buy the "Armageddon" spell from him. In conjunction with "non-combustible" black dragons and dragon riders, Armageddnon can be effectively used without causing damage to dragons. Fourthly, using black dragons and dragon riders and pumping chaos magic and high magic, you can practically fight without loss. These are the brief advantages of playing as a vampire.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

Bastarder You bent
something. Each of the GGs has only one branch of skills fully developed, the rest are truncated.

B
Bastarder 11.11.21

nestrbob
Something you turned down. Each of the GGs has only one branch of skills fully developed, the rest are truncated.

You are right Borya, the mistake came out. I confess. This is how I edited the skills, removing a number of closed classes.

s
schta 11.11.21

Played as a vampire. Level 27. I play with the undead. And the campaign I screwed up the passage .. I can not find a suitable enemy. Those on whom I attack - take out half of the army to me, and I cannot buy a new one, because there is no money. The quests available for solving have been decided. misfortune, sadness. Will have to replay.

n
nestrbob 11.11.21

schta Choose
your units of different classes, choosing the best from each - for your play style.

V
Vasilisa Ponyashkina 11.11.21

I play a demoness