3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 11.11.21 09:49 pm

N SoJ by Goole (Diablo 2)

Subject. Flood nn.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
PU3R 11.11.21

mazzila, tensed

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

PU3R
two questions:

1. Where is Mazila?

2. Why should he bother, why shouldn't the price in the "hum" suit him? Maybe you have accumulated a lot and now you don't like this price? Why exactly 64 saved up, do you like the binary system? And he said that he was going to call the elephant.

He asked not to flood.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

N soji po gul ist

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.

O 64 soj by gul ist w PU3R

z.s. Enough already crowing in my topic, I'm sure you know how to create your own. Or call your master at last.

TheXX
One big mistake, critical. Everyone thinks that the Earth revolves around them or 5 soj. Consult Zhmyshko on this topic: "How to stick Cham Lo Ohm into a ba and drain for 4 Lo"

k
kibor_g 11.11.21

Dosmotr
Why do you need soji?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

TheXX
They are yours, drain it to anyone you want. But everyone considers it their sacred duty to tell me in the game, in the topic or in the chat, the price of cozh. Why, I didn't ask anyone?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kibor_g
I want the Masons not to race among themselves, interrupting each other's prices. And for me personally - on esku.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 11.11.21

Dosmotr
write to me in the game I will take it away, or we will sign you under yap

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
I don't sell them. Read the topic name carefully. You don't have the shape of your skull to sign me.

A
Archon guard 11.11.21

Dosmotr
++
listen, and you are normal posan turns out to be, so coolly the entoma pitukhan answered, I liked it already, such epic phrases were previously posted in quotes))

H
Hav 11.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
a chicken such a chicken, where did you see what he sells? - -

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

an