3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Till Eulenspiegel 09.11.19 03:51 am

Why in Russia did not shoot a good movie?

Awesome movie but a classic shot in the USSR, I remember another Brother. A Russian film you think is best, and why not shoot a good film?
151 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ololo 09.11.19

Because the entire budget vbuhivayut in special effects and it would be necessary to the plot. Anyway as far as I know now our film industry is financed by public funds(or something like that), the money for projects is flowing like a river. Half of it Goes on advertising, the rest on the actors and special effects. And the script has not really left, and why(according to our producer) and he needed hyped blockbuster with special effects=)

b
brutalis_staryy nik_BNA07 09.11.19

Of course, the main thing in the movie plot. And the special effects so, addition...

T
Till Eulenspiegel 09.11.19

Confirmation of this Inhabited island, rating 4 10 - tin

E
EternO 09.11.19

Because trying to make films what Americans make

V
Velldanas 09.11.19

Author neobisia, but I will Express my point of view.
In my opinion, in Russia, these films and games, tuparylye huckster just ! No support for anything to do and try ! At the movies I had been put...wait for something normal useless ! I just liked the TV series CREW and film BROTHER and all the rest of the treatment finished ! As you can see a new Russian film, from talking to relatives that they nahodili on him, for my close relatives. viditeli PATRIOTS with a capital letter, go and get upset and continue to wait for that someday something normal hats...and you think I'm not the only one who has relatives like...
With games theory is a similar situation !
And I hate the Russian stage in the late 20\21 century.. All in a line and shoot !

i
iT Show Time 09.11.19

Why in Russia did not shoot a good movie?
Making in the manner of Hollywood movies. But this is simply not this. It would not take an example from the overseas film industry.
Now 90% of Russian movies is complete nonsense. A list of everything that ash is vozglavit the Best Film, lift, etc.

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.19

Making in the manner of Hollywood movies.
+1, although by trial and error something will happen.

O
Otec Viktorius 09.11.19

Cargo 200 is good :)

E
ERHater 09.11.19

No, the answer is really simple - a little off. In Soviet times, every year produced about 1,000 movies - variety, documentary, serials (not series), art, and studios were full, starting from Mosfilm and ending with Tajikfilm (by the way good movies there are even on Tajikfilm). The 1000 movie masterpiece really 2-3 per year were recruited.
And now count as a year of films being shot in Russia. Compare with Hollywood. How much money and actors employed in the Hollywood but in Hollywood there was a period after the ' 50s, when people had TVs, and many cinemas went bankrupt, a few people went to the movies.

Cargo 200 is good :)

And really good, as well as all of Balabanov. Dill, too, everything can be removed - you can remove any Saw 5 (already sitting in the liver), and it is possible to show our patriots a film about their favorite Soviet time, which they are so nostalgic, although it did not really lived.

T

Hate when I take something like Admiral and on TV all day promoting all the programs and inspire all that is cool and all people are going to watch

T

It turns out that in addition to Balabanov's nothing worthwhile there

U
Ukropchik 09.11.19

Here the situation is Exactly takaie as in the gaming industry.Will try to explain.Take the Velv,this company nerovnaya at anyone and trying to do something new.Many companies are trying to imitate Her,that they do the product 2торого varieties.The same is true in the Film industry,nearly all film companies trying to reach the level of Americans,and because of this they do not get anything good(a Prime example of this Inhabited Island.)

L
Le Shiffre 09.11.19

A good relieve just a few of them.((
And we all have different concept of good.
Boomer, brigade, brother and others in the gang topic...
Comedy is the best movie who doesn't know about sex, and so on (the first step to something good)
The militants - they have cool ( Storm the gates; the same Live at least the genre and not a fighter; Invincible.)
It is worth noting the Watch is a real breakthrough in our cinema....

i
iT Show Time 09.11.19

It is worth noting the Watch is a real breakthrough in our cinema....
Only instead of break it should say failure - except for a lot of special effects the film does not remember.

As for me, normal movies - shadow Boxing, Brigade, Brother, listen, Storm the Gates... the Rest either not looking, or not remembered.

L
Le Shiffre 09.11.19

Well I do not know just such effects did not exist before =)
Ps I forgot the shadow boxer:)

T

Yes, and in cinemas, some good films did not show, and show mass movie

A
Ankuzya 09.11.19

Than you, the Admiral is not pleased, in such a case?
Great movie appreciated by many.

T

Watch the Irony of fate, the Admiral is all the movies from the same series. Only to collect money

A
Ankuzya 09.11.19

...The execution of which is qualitatively different from each other.

T

Maybe the story they have is different. All the films made by the order of the first channel. Have patrols and Irony even the same Director and the same effects