3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hahatic 11.11.21 09:51 pm

What's your favorite movie quote?

?
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vascapp 11.11.21

Then Pasha, who possesses a supernatural instinct, realized that he would now be beaten, maybe even kicked. The film "12 chairs", this film can be all made out by quotes!

s
showhd.ru 11.11.21

sorry for the bird

S
Seanelio 11.11.21

They say the Russians are very dangerous, but this one is generally abnormal from all sides.
From the movie "Big jackpot".

L
LEFT FOR DTF 11.11.21

Vascapp
book * disassemble by quotes

A
ApocalypseLV 11.11.21

I will make you an offer you cannot refuse.
"The Godfather" 1972

V
Vascapp 11.11.21

lookaway The
book goes without saying . But I meant the movie itself. Mironov was very successful in this role and I read somewhere, he himself became the author of many catchphrases of this film.

K
Kuzko 11.11.21

I'll be back
I Think Everyone Knows Where This Phrase Comes From!

S
SheDDing 11.11.21

Self-improvement is masturbation. Now, self-destruction ... - Self-improvement is masturbation, but self-destruction ... (Tyler, Fight Club)
Do I really look like a guy with a plan? “Do I look like someone with a plan?” (Joker, Dark Knight)

_
_Egorian_ 11.11.21

"The turn of the one who waits will come" - "Lost in Space".

n
northern alcoholic 11.11.21

When Bender said something like, “I don’t remember that I would have done anything, but I think I deserve a cigar.” I don’t know what the episode was, but probably some kind of Christmas episode.

a
andralex 11.11.21

We do not wish for a soul in you ... We love you ...
... in the depths of our souls ... Somewhere very deep ...

a
andralex 11.11.21

They treated the organs of movement ... Knock you off these organs of movement! (Love and pigeons)

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

"I'll bend you doggystyle and fuck your lousy ass, fuck you and your whole filthy family! All your life you will be in the zone under the lord's parachute to eat scum!"

Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Spoiler Fucking bastard, come here shitty, you decided to come to me? You fucking stinking asshole, huh? Come here, try to fuck me, I'm fucking you bastard myself, he is ** really damn, damn you, go idiot, fuck you and the whole family, shitty dog, stinking redneck, shit, s * ka, bastard, come here, scoundrel, scoundrel, bastard, come here you - sh * t, F * PA!

j
jeorje 11.11.21

villager, do you want big and pure love? come to the hayloft in the evening, you won't regret it .. ©
I'm losing my former lightness .. ©

A
Anna_INFiniTy 11.11.21

Knowing the path and walking it is not the same thing.
© Matrix

w
we get what we deserve 11.11.21

Only after losing everything to the end, we gain freedom ...
(c) Fight Club

- Forrest, and what do you want to become when you grow up?
- Who will I be?
- Yes
- And won't I be myself?
(c) Forrest Gump

I will tell you what is not news to you. The world is not that sunny and welcoming. This is a very dangerous, tough place, and if you give weakness, it will overturn you with such force that you will no longer get up. Neither you nor me, no one hits with such force as life. It doesn't matter at all how you hit, but what kind of blow you hold, how you move forward. If you go - go, if you don’t turn away from fright. This is the only way to win! If you know what you are worth, go and take what is yours, but be ready to hold the blows, and not cry and say "I did not achieve anything because of him, because of her, because of someone." This is what cowards do, and you are not a coward, it cannot be!
(c) Rocky Balboa

H
HamsterUltraViolence 11.11.21

© Drive

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

"I'll be back"

M
MelShlemming 11.11.21

"Happen, ichthyandras ..."