3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ploshadka 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Windows 10, 8 and 7

Look. Everywhere they write that Windows 10 is optimized, etc., so it does not require a lot, and it works well? I just did not quite understand all this.
So if I have old hardware between 7 and windows 10, would it be better for me to choose 10? Because it is more optimized? Or how?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

Ploshadka
What kind of iron in general?
ZY With "2 GB of RAM" it seems that 8.1 will go better than 7. But I still think that 2 GB of RAM is not for 90% of games of 2010 and newer. And how much video memory for games like the same Rome 2 does your vidyakha have?

D
DEN63RUSS 11.11.21

I will say one thing windows 10 is really good! whoever says Che the simple result is visible in games

z
zagruzon 11.11.21

DEN63RUSS

like that?)

D
DEN63RUSS 11.11.21

niznay this has never happened

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

New operating systems are sharpened for modern configurations, and not for old ones. Therefore, there is no better Vin 95 for the first Stump. And so XP drives, it must be installed. The 7 with 2 GB of RAM also works fine. And about the shit called Vin 10 should be forgotten forever: a bunch of unfinished code and spyware from small soft.

S
StarDNikolaevich 11.11.21

Ploshadka wrote:
Everywhere they write
Who writes? Microsoft and other selling Internet resources? Well, sorry, in an attempt to promote their product, people still can't write that.

M
Mercyful_Fate 11.11.21

10 has a more familiar interface, compared to 8. I stayed at 10 for now. I like. There are also damp places, but I think they will fix it.

D
Dimast1941 11.11.21

DEN63RUSS
Here in games the result is definitely visible)))))) I agree 100%, one Gears of War is worth something ((

D
DEN63RUSS 11.11.21

10 very comfortable and nimble

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

here's my hardware: Processor: Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 Ghz @ .79 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Windows 7 sp1 32-bit system
Vidyuha NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

I'm just new to this for you understand? allXD.
I got a Windows 7 on this hardware from a friend who plowed everything (windows 7 professional). The computer did not hang. Rome could be played.
I reinstalled Windows on the same [rofessonal sp 1. I downloaded everything, but it loads more strongly. Vinda pirate, maybe not all Windows updates downloaded?

In short: What is better for me to install this hardware? When you read about the new Windows 8 or 10, they say that it is optimized, that is, it will eat more on the old hardware and work faster? Or what should I do?
Or buy at least 2 GB of RAM and install win 64 bit?

p
pekabir 11.11.21

Ploshadka
here is my hardware: Processor: Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 Ghz @ .79 Ghz

better stay on seven

d
deIIis 11.11.21

In 5 years W10 - there is no choice, they will spy on all users.

S
StarveMan 11.11.21

Take 10, it is much better. At first it will be scary (during the installation itself), and then like clockwork)

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

DavidDavit
A friend downloaded the old hardware, says less RAM eats and does not slow down
Conclusion: Windows 10 is not entirely bad, even good for old hardware

S
StarveMan 11.11.21

Ploshadka
It is beautiful, on the old PC there was 7ka, it was purely for films and documents, and the OS itself was terribly lagging with 2 GB of RAM and a two-core processor, when I put 10k, I calmly play on a new PC, and on this I turn on a movie and a lot of stuff stuff.
Conclusion: multitasking will not provoke lags. And do not believe that pirate software will be removed, I myself am sitting with a bunch of pirated software - while all the rules)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

The OS itself was terribly lagging with 2 GB of RAM.
Here I agree. Vin 7 will have 2 GB of RAM, only if you do not run anything. Even with 2 PG tabs in Chrome, more is needed.

E
Eroppo 11.11.21

Ploshadka
Ploshadka wrote:
here is my hardware: Processor: Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 Ghz @ .79 Ghz
I am mothers about this kind of hardware, and even and on a laptop, not so long ago I put 10 instead of 7 - even she noticed that the laptop began to work faster and more responsively, although mostly she chatted in classmates and watched TV shows online)) And even 8-ke already 100 years ago there were tests that it works faster than a heavy 7 even on weak hardware, and in 10 it is even better refined in this regard