3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artur-rur15 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Deluxe edition (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

deluxe edition-wanted to know your opinion. is it worth taking? Or is the usual enough ??. I've heard that what will be in it (buns) will also be in the regular edition (higher in level). So why take it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 11.11.21

I would also ask what to take labargine or Zhiguli.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.11.21

artur-rur15
apparently then so that they would be opened immediately, but in general your personal business on what to spend money on, I won't take it at all, in EA's ass with such prices, especially for an edition with a season pass

a
artur-rur15 11.11.21

prices are really high ... but the dollar did not fall, but it rose as you know ... why should prices be low? ((

L
LeSHiy_047 11.11.21

artur-rur15
It's not about the dollar, it's about the developer. There are developers who sell games for the fans, and there are some for the money. Look at the incentive, there prices for most games have not increased and look at Origin and Uplay.

M
Maxximka_UA 11.11.21

Assassin_Aleksey
Prices on Steam have not increased, because Steam itself is supported by a trading platform with which it has a very large profit.
artur-rur15
Take the Standard Edition, from additional buns to zero sense, and you will save at least a little.

M
ManiacFPS 11.11.21

that's right, if you take it, then the simplest version is for 2k, and then you can already watch it, if the game is good, it will be possible to buy a life pass ...

M
MedvediVodki 11.11.21

If you take it, then definitely not at the start. After the release of the first DLC, you need to decide you need this premium, which is now even more expensive than the game itself.

L
LeSHiy_047 11.11.21

Prizrak94
But only Valve comes from the trading platform, while the incentive has a huge number of other game developers.

M
Maxximka_UA 11.11.21

Assassin_Aleksey
And you have not thought about the fact that Valve buys games from developers beforehand ... It is not for nothing that very frequent sales of games take place on Steam and only on Steam, although most of these games are sold both on Origin and in uPlay ...

d
danyiil695 11.11.21

artur-rur15
For the deluxe edition you will receive 2 emotions (useless exclusive) and an already open weapon (which you can open during the game), although it is too rash to take it now, if few people buy the game, there will be no one to play with, although you decide for yourself ...

a
artur-rur15 11.11.21

only because of the fans will pay off 3 times and there it will go))

G
Good 11.11.21

There is no sense in deluxe for reasonable people. For 500 additional rubles, they could offer something more substantial, it annoys such a scam from EA, they hold the players for suckers, and in fact, what is most important at the start of the game, they are successfully found.

a
artur-rur15 11.11.21

I can't understand ... a pistol (DL-44), grenades, etc. (which are in deluxe) will be in the base. but with a level? or is it an exclusive for deluxe ??

d
danyiil695 11.11.21

will be at the core. but with the level

G
GG4 11.11.21

Good
What does it have to do with fools and suckers? If a person has enough money, why not spend an additional 500 rubles? Everyone has different incomes, and you constantly compare them with yours.

G
Good 11.11.21

GG4
I am not comparing anything with which you switch to personalities and income, I did not talk about it at all. Before you write something, read the comment carefully. For an extra 500 they sell you - practically nothing. Hence the conclusion that the deluxe will be bought by degenerates, suckers and fools. Do not answer, the discussion is not interesting.

U
Ujin Fix 11.11.21

xs. as it accidentally took deluxe. there are no particular advantages, the current is not a Han solo pistol open xD

a
aleks777789 11.11.21

there is no shelf from it, up to level 25, you can quickly pump