3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semyon Tazeev 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Problems with the video card, there is no signal to the monitor.

As I said above, I have such a problem with the video card (Nvidia Geforce 460 se, pension of course, but ... Shaw can do it). Not so long ago, but yesterday or the day before yesterday, an update was released in the "nvidia geforce experience" program for new games, well, as usual, for their good work in general. I downloaded this update, everything went well, I even played a little bit, but then as if on purpose, we cut off the light, and then I basically left the computer until the next day. Soon, the next day, I turn on the computer, and the monitor says "no signal, switch to standby mode." I tried to switch to the mother card, the screen works, but not on the video. At the same time, the cooler works on it, cleaned the contacts, it was useless, did the restoration - it did not help and the drivers are not installed, the error shows. Now of course I'll try again from off. download site, but I don't think which will help. What could have happened? Maybe what burned out? Due to a sudden power outage? Maybe the time has come for her, she is already five years old. I’m a schoolboy, I don’t really understand anything there specifically ...
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

Try to put the vidyahu in another computer, if it doesn't work, bring it to the service - they will more accurately determine what exactly burned out on the video card and how much the replacement will cost.

D
DeadManWalking 11.11.21

I agree with Len4ik00N - put it in another computer. If it doesn't work, then save up for a new vidyuhu. Well, it makes no sense to carry it to the service. They will take 300 rubles only for diagnostics. Why should they pay for the obvious?

G
GG4 11.11.21

Semyon Tazeev
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/problemy_s_novym_drajverom_nvidia_dlya_the_division-185232/
Perhaps you have a problem with this, many had such symptoms right away or after the restart. Clean them out in safe mode, or roll back to old ones in the same place.

S
Semyon Tazeev 11.11.21

GG4
Yes, most likely because of this ill-fated update.
I rolled back the system, and switched the wire to the motherboard (there is a built-in video, but not powerful, in general) and entering through the normal mode writes that in video devices, this video is from my mother, but mine seems to be not there. The only thing that notices is that once a video card was turned on there, this "Driver Easy" program writes that the device needs an update, which is currently disabled, but does not download it. So it would be possible to log in from the video card, but you have to act blindly, tk. no image: /