3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21 09:51 pm

Problem with GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5

Hello everyone! Tell me! I bought a GTX 970 STRIX video card, at any load the sound is like from a generator, but this is still half the trouble in GTA 5, constant freezes after 15 minutes of playing and not only in GTA, when the noise from the video card immediately hangs the game. driver doesn't help.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

Is the power supply to the card connected? Are the fans on the map spinning?

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Yes, everything is connected

m
mag1ck_drak0n 11.11.21

change under the guarantee why are you soaring

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

And what PSU? (model, power)

P
Purple giraffe 11.11.21

The case may have poor ventilation and a lot of dust, or the computer is overheating. And the video card is really better to change under warranty.

B
Brotello 11.11.21

Immediately reinstall Windows and there will be happiness, it was the same in GTA 5, the video card is the same. I tried everything, drove it and demanded a replacement, they checked it working, they said look at the computer. I just reinstalled Windows, everything became normal XD
I had this in all games before pre-installation, 15 minutes of play, FPS dropped to 15-20

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
A80 CHIEFTEC 750C

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Brotello
I have it in battle it cannot load textures

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Purple giraffe I
often clean my PC, the case is well ventilated 120 mm fans 2 for blowing in and out and one more in the back of the case

T
Traun 11.11.21

EpposvanEVan
or Marriage or virus
I had virusnyak which after 10 minutes was loading vidyuhi 100%

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

So, okay, there are no questions to BP. The previous card worked without problems, as I understand it. Eh, maybe the old firewood was not completely removed (quite a frequent occurrence) and the new ones did not get up quite correctly. I would not like to think that marriage.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Monitor the loading of the gp at idle time, see the temperatures in the games, make sure that your power supply is working properly and can pull your card. I had a new corsair rm1000 and calmly pulled the stove 980, and with 980ti the computer in games constantly went into reboot. It turned out that the power supply was giving a drawdown on the 12 volt line up to 10v and the cooling fan did not work for it. So buying a new part from a store does not always mean that it is completely intact. Whistling is most likely from chokes, but this is not a warranty case and is within normal limits. See if the card keeps the frequencies stable.

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez I
reinstalled the firewood, it works fine with the old card

B
Brotello 11.11.21

You can check the stability of work with MSI afterberner.

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Brotello
Constantly loading gp drops to 50 percent, jumping up and down

B
Brotello 11.11.21

I had it like that. I start the game, play for 10-15 minutes, then everything in frames. I tried everything, deleted all drivers, 5 antiviruses, I did not find one virus or Trojan. The sense was given by reinstalling Windows from scratch. So it became after the Windows update, and I dug there and deleted temporary files. My afterburner showed the overload of video memory in each game up to 4500MB, after reinstalling Windows it became 3900, Rise of the tomb raider. In GTA V, the consumption has also decreased. As for the noise, this is a throttle, they start to crack at a frequency of more than 60 fps, I use a wrecking machine so as not to jump over 100 frames. It is the same with power supplies.

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 11.11.21

For me, it's a huge secret where people take on some problems associated with a serviceable iron. If the VC burned out, this is understandable, but if it is serviceable, then how can it work incorrectly? It's inconceivable! It is fantastic! This is a brain explosion!

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 11.11.21

I have the impression that the authors of such topics are simply inventing these problems out of the blue, sucking it out of the blue or something like that!

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.21

Is ASUS GPU Tweek program worth it? It is designed for monitoring and overclocking video cards. Through it, monitor the gpu and, if necessary, increase the speed of the cooler. You can use third-party software, but this utility from the manufacturer is kosher to use.

E
EpposvanEVan 11.11.21

Apokalipsis113

My load sits up to 50 percent, perhaps the matter is in the power supply