3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 11.11.21 09:55 pm

Dark Zone Map (Tom Clancy's The Division)

good people help! washes who where found the map of the dark zone chests? I know where there are a couple of chests, but there are obviously more of them) thanks in advance
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 11.11.21

There are a lot of them there, but they only open from the 30th level of the player.

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

imitator26
What for. There are different ranks in the dark zone. Then you first saw for 30 and scored on them

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

Gryxa
Google will help you in
http://gameguidesbook.ru/vse-yashhiki-i-klyuchi-temnoj-zony-v-the-division.html/

G
Gryxa 11.11.21

Shadow_QZ
imitator26
I'm talking about those that open with keys

G
Gryxa 11.11.21

Shadow_QZ
does not bother you that there are 2 betting locations, but now the game seems to have been released and 3-4 more zones have been added ...

x
xxvulfxx 11.11.21

Next to 30, DZ are usually lying around and at rank 10, but they have already been ditched))
and so look for places with increased radiation there they are always there))

G
Gryxa 11.11.21

xxvulfxx
I am 35 rank of the dark zone) just running between 3-4 boxes is stupid, there are clearly more of them. Just look into every corner of the laziness, I thought who could have already drawn a map of all the chests

S
Shadow_QZ 11.11.21

Gryxa Little confuses
me in life. Use a search engine to poke around .. zadrotov around the world a lot of the International Federation of Journalists who have already drawn.
Here on the site, they usually copy and paste from third-party repos