3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21 09:55 pm

Season Pass (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hi. Tell me what exactly does season pass mean? It is not in the standard version of the game (for 2000r), but it is already in the gold edition (which is for 4000r). It says that the season pass GUARANTEES GETTING DOWNLOADS TO THE GAME, PLANNED FOR RELEASE DURING THE YEAR, AS WELL AS SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BONUSES.
Is there any news about what additional content they plan to release during the year? Will I be wrong if I take the standard version of the game for 2000r?
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
http://mydivision.net/the-division-updates-dlcs-season-pass/
I hope you translate it yourself?

H
Hyper2020 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/ru-RU/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-236580-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

N.Romanoff
Of course I will translate) Thank you

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Hyper2020
Thank you. Here are the skins, these three additions are like a simple edition of the game))) But it's better to take the campaign so that you don't gnaw your elbows later.

H
Hyper2020 11.11.21

vovikgorlovka
This is only a part, then there will be enough content in SP.

v
vovikgorlovka 11.11.21

Hyper2020
Tobezh 100% do you need to take the season pass?

W
Wandigo 11.11.21

If you liked the game and you are sure that you will be playing for more than four months, then yes ... it makes sense to pass during the season. Otherwise - money down the drain. For sooner than 3-4 months, content is unlikely to be added.

m
meagarry 11.11.21

IMHO, the best option is to take the regular version. if you like it, take the seasoner's book to the release of the first dlts that you like.

V
Vlad_arh 11.11.21

Better yet, wait for the season discount ... if this creation doesn't get bored by that time :)

E
Evgeny Mamonov 11.11.21

I have a question if I take the regular version then buy it later as the season will pass for half the price of it ?!

s
sources 11.11.21

And earlier, it seems that only a simple edition was in the incentive for 2000 and it included a season pass as a bun for pre-order. All those who pre-ordered then won in this regard

S
Starples 11.11.21

Vlad_arh The
discount will be when all dls comes out

C
Cold blood 11.11.21

Hyper2020
It is not a fact that subsequent additions other than these three will be included in the SP. Skirts threw buyers a season pass in The CREW with the Wild Run add-on, there is no faith in these hucksters. There is no point in rushing to buy DLC, they will not run away anywhere.

m
maks19892008 11.11.21

And tell me who knows, I read the description of the Season Pass and it says that three add-ons will be available within a year, and then that you will have to buy them again or what?

C
Cold blood 11.11.21

maks19892008
These add-ons you are guaranteed to receive when purchasing SP. The add-ons that will be released next year may be for a fee, despite the fact that you bought SP (as was the case in The CREW with the Wild Run add-on from the same Ubisoft).

m
maks19892008 11.11.21

Cold Blood
Thanks for the answer.

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

It seems that while 3 major additions are planned, the first will be in June, until that time it is advisable to take the Season Pass

u
urban.kalabanovich 11.11.21

Season pass means "Buying a flea in a package", while buying a season means "Diluting another one for dollars."