3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shhelkun 11.11.21 09:55 pm

Solving problems with starting saves! (Fallout 4)

I got into the Internet and accidentally, on a nexus, found a program that cleans saves from mods .....
click -download archive -....... (well, you never know, who doesn't know :))
Spoiler https://yadi .sk / d / c3Lw_eKypzEXa
here like an instruction from me, if something is not clear, write, I will clarify ..... well, something like this
Spoiler

11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

shhelkun
yes, at the moment, apparently, the only way, but after restarting the computer (for me personally), the new save also turns out to be "broken", it turns out that every last save before each launch needs to be cleaned

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl has
not tested it yet, since he has not yet screwed in his mods, well, even if so, then, for not having a better solution, we will suffer this garbage, every time we start =)

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

shhelkun
agree, it's better this way than "nothing")

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

shhelkun,
I, nevertheless, believe that the mods for building broke all the save, bethesda in the new update added anything interesting to the building, I saw such a relationship ..

d
deeppurple1968 11.11.21

And when I encountered the problem of non-working saves, no shamanism helped me, and then I did this:
1) Disabled all mods in NMM (if you manually installed mods, then, of course, you need to manually delete them).
2) I downloaded all patches separately starting from v1.3.45.
3) Installing these patches in turn, I found out on which latest version the save works.
4) After a successful download, I immediately made a new save (this must be done).
5) Then I updated the game to the latest version (at the moment it is v1.4.132)
6) Re-enabled all mods.
7) Done, you can continue the game with a new save and play with mods and without them.
As a result, new saves do not break after restarting the computer, that is, they work as they should.

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

Alexander Grohl
maybe ..... but I didn't have one mod for construction .... there was a mod for blood, for a while, off. dof, clean sights, to map, to dismemberment, off. ejection, fix plug-in for blood, physics of bodies, classic vats and did not start ... by the way, now I put the mod on blood and plug-in fix, which removes the square texture of blood, the mod works, saved, rebooted and went like clockwork ..... tomorrow I'll finish the fashion to the end, we'll see if it will be necessary to constantly clean or not

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

deeppurple1968
yes, I also read about this method .... it worked, so it's good! Well, so far, one mod has stuck to the game normally, after the reboot, the save works with it, tomorrow I'll finish 8 more mods, or rather today, and then we'll see if we'll have to follow your path if it doesn't work fine ...

A
Alexander Grohl 11.11.21

deeppurple1968
I will do that too! I lost the textures of the eyes of the protagonist, I'm already specifically tired of trying to figure out how to get them back, so I'd better do the method you described!

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

shhelkun
Developers did not throw up any byaki. There is no official toolkit for creating mods at the moment, as far as I am in the know. Accordingly, the developers, as the authors of the product, can make any changes. And if any mod does not work with the new version, the problem is in the mod. It is necessary to write to the author of the mod to update it. I have mostly weapon mods, labor storm, improved descriptions, improved map, optimized textures, CBBE, AWKCR. The only problem was with improved dialogues - the character's lines were displayed incorrectly. After updating the plugin, everything became normal.

s
shhelkun 11.11.21

BlackTigerTK
I agree, yesterday I just didn’t want to turn on who’s right and who’s wrong;

T
Tarakods 11.11.21

Well, I took it, and accidentally found it on the Internet? http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/99_problem_posle_obnovleniya-895847/