3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A_jak 09.11.19 03:52 am

Who rA9? (Detroit: Become Human)

So who is this mysterious rA9? Who ever knew or understood?
12 Comments
Sort by:
20MIRAI02 09.11.19

rA9 it is rather the faith of the androids that he spacetag
And so, nobody's seen him, just there are stories that he was the first awakened.

L
LarsJunFan 09.11.19

There are different theories, but they are not similar to each other..

A
A_jak 09.11.19

20MIRAI02
Well in the beginning someone has already said that he (РА9) - type Savior for Android. But who I did not know. Only the fact that it was the 1st awakened. Kama said it like that.

I
Igor Fykov 09.11.19

I think this is the first OS which awoke in order to find the chosen one and his name is AGENT SMITH ^_^

R
Ramzes181276 06.03.21

Wikipedia
Kara
Spoiler "Kara" is a technical demo of the French studio Quantic Dream, created on the PlayStation 3 platform to demonstrate innovations in motion capture technology. The plot of the short film is built around the process of assembling and testing the effeminate android AX 400. The film won the Best Experimental Film nomination at the Los Angeles Film Festival 2012 [1]. American actress Valorie Kerry played the main role. The role of the assembly shop operator is Tercelin Curtley.
The demo aroused wide public interest, and the result of the work interested the developers themselves, which later resulted in the development of the computer game Detroit: Become Human, which was released on May 25, 2018. [2].
Many people liked the idea of ​​this demo, which later resulted in this game.
With the same Valorie Kerry, Kara was digitized in "Detroit: Become Human". Marcus meets her remains in a junkyard, where she hums the same Japanese song "Sakura".
Video of this techno demo on YouTybe.
Spoiler

a
aram2122 06.03.21

Maybe ra9 is just a player playing as three androids? Don't forget that Kamsky can be a mere distraction from the game's developers. If we judge so, then Alice can be considered the first deviant. After all, how easily she could wake up because of all her functions to fulfill the role of a human child. But after all, androids appeared in 30, 8 years ago on the first oncoming mission in Connor's game, so we are unlikely to know who this first one is. Well, further on about the player. Connor (RK800) fights with the main enemy of the people - Marcus (RK200), and to find out what the "other side" goes through, that is, those who do not participate in the revolution or in a peaceful demonstration (by choice), we play as Kara (AX400 ). By the way, in fact, there are even situations through which a person could face in this game, except for Kara as a deviant. The game begins with Kontor and the main thing in the plot is still the struggle between Connor and Marcus, but not Kera and Alice's escape to Canada (r). Keroy, again, shows what is happening in the world with that "second side" (a). Well, the game ends with the 900 replacing the RK800 (9). Nine can be explained by the fact that the larger plot falls on Connor 800, since before the finale there is a cancerous choice: become a deviant or still go against Marcus. But whatever we do, it will still be RK900. Perhaps 900 means that humanity, especially CyberLife, does not care about the problems of what can happen, the main thing is progress. And if you follow this path, then imagine that CyberLife would start making androids with the same artificial intelligence as the previous ones, but not similar to humans; Can you understand with what simplicity they will kill them, despite their identical behavior, as, for example, the love of two androids from the Paradise club, or Kara's love for Alice, and then Luther, in other words - the love of a full-fledged "human" family? After all, it is impossible for one person (player) to stop the World.

Z
Zolotonosha 06.03.21

And I wonder who he is

A
ArXangel_ann 06.03.21

Zolotonosha is
interesting to everyone)) but the game does not have an answer to this question. Cage caught up with the mystery and left fans to guess on the coffee grounds.

The most popular theory is that this is Alice (transcript of rA9 - robotAlice9). It is indirectly confirmed by writing - small "r" and big "A" (designation + name, which corresponds to the spelling rules). 9 can be a model designation, a serial number (possibly a virus version), or an age. Also, for some reason, all deviants are trying very hard to save her, even at the cost of their own / someone else's life.

Because of the short film, many believe that this is Kara.

The most "no" theory is that this is Marcus. But this is nonsense (IMHO)

All these are fan theories, but there are not many facts:

Spoiler alert - the first case of deviant behavior was recorded around February in Detroit (and then the virus quickly spread throughout the country). This means that rA9 (if it is the first awakened one) cannot become a deviant after this date. Accordingly, this is not Marcus (although there are loopholes there too). Perhaps Kara or Alice

- deviants (Luther, for example) say that rA9 was the first of the awakened and that he will save them. Many do not understand what it is at all, but are obsessed with this code (Ralph)

- in the game this code corresponds to deviant behavior - in Connor it flickers when reporting a software failure with "good" actions

- Kamski knows, but is silent)) This is probably his own viral code. Firstly, he is the creator and it is foolish for him not to know or not try to learn about such things. Secondly, with his departure from Cyberlife, everything is not very smooth - there was clearly some kind of conflict and perhaps Kamski is thus trying to restore power and / or avoid a third world war (reports of clashes in the Arctic and the subsequent "freezing" of the conflict on both sides due to the problem of deviants). Or, as a true scientist, he simply opens Pandora's box and looks at what happens. In any case, he "plays God", which is quite clearly shown in the game.
A little more "nonsense"))
Spoiler I'm not surprised that rA9 is actually Amanda (again, the decoding of the name in the code). Perhaps she was the first with whom Kamski experimented, she rebelled against the creator, Kamski dumped and then Amanda steers his brainchild as he wants. And Kamski is poisoning with viruses))) It is indirectly confirmed by the fact that Amanda reacts rather nervously to Connor's questions about Kamski and secrets. Plus, as for me, Amanda is a typical deviant at its worst - she behaves like an unprincipled, sneaky, deceitful person, ready to walk over corpses. And in fact, it is Connor with his inherent deviance that becomes the key to the victory of the deviants. Which brings us back to the "spontaneous religion" about the rA9 savior. After all, she did save by sending Connor and allowing him to become a deviant, although she did not want to XD
In short, there are many theories. Only Cage knows the truth. And Kamski =)) Disagree

A
ArXangel_ann 06.03.21

I also like the theory that rA9 is the player himself (the "virus" that controls selected androids) XD
Although then the numerical-alphabetic designation is past the cash register.

M
Mephistoz 06.03.21

ArXangel_ann
ArXangel_ann wrote:
I also like the theory that rA9 is the player himself (the "virus" that controls selected androids) XD
Good theory, I like it, I think I'll stop there! : D

L
Lage0000 09.01.22

rA9-number of alphavite r-18; a-1; 9-9. 18 + 1 + 9 = 28
28-TWENTY EIGHT KNIFING
I am a genius =)

B
BadYager 19.01.22

Eror 9