3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 11.11.21 09:55 pm

Steam level

Guys, I understand the topic is not relevant, but explain to me please: Regarding what, 20% of the chance of a pack of cards falling out for every 10 lvl'ov is added. I did not find an answer in the FAQ.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MacTire 11.11.21

Yes, everything is wrong here is an example table.

How can I get a set of cards?
After you get all the available cards, you will be able to get a set of cards, which includes 3 cards of both simple and rare quality. Sets of cards are handed out randomly to all eligible users after someone in the community creates a badge. Remember to log on to Steam every week to validate your eligibility for the bundle.

Your Steam Level increases the chance of receiving Card Packs as follows:
Level 10: Drop Rate Increased by 20%
Level 20: Drop Rate Increased by 40%
Level 30: Drop Rate Increased by 60%
40 level: the chance of dropping increases by 80%
50 level: the chance of dropping increases by 100% (i.e. the chance is doubled)
, etc.

Took from here: http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq

s
slowlennes 11.11.21

Evil3Wolf
No, I know. The question is, what is the interest being added to?

M
MacTire 11.11.21

slowlennes
Yes, the chance is added as a percentage.

s
slowlennes 11.11.21

Evil3Wolf
Please take a minute, okay ? More, it says that at 50 lvl. double chance -> initially 100% chance. The set should drop once a week, but it drops randomly. So that's it. What is the starting point?

M
MacTire 11.11.21

Almost so. Let's say there is a certain number of players who, say, bought the Witcher 3 game and received their free incentive cards. The community then makes a free set every week.
And the system begins to distribute these same sets, your chance is initially 100%. Then this 100% is divided by the number of players, and then your chance is multiplied by the level multiplier. For example, your final percentage of receipt is 0.001% (for example, you have level 20) and it will be multiplied by 40% for your total percentage of 0.04.

The only thing is that there is a decent number of sets. I have level 47 and I consistently get 1 set per month with more than 250 games with cards.

Perhaps there are some other parameters, but I don't know that anymore.

s
smile437 11.11.21

slowlennes
Nobody owes anything. The probability of a set falling out depends on the level. But it also depends on the popularity of the game (as I understand it), because at lvl 4 my cards fall more often than a friend's by 20. Because there I have ~ 95% of games with cards, and based on lvl 44, there, approximately, 2 times a month sets drop (200 games on akka, how many of them with xs cards)

s
slowlennes 11.11.21

Evil3Wolf
Thanks for clarifying, I think I understood. Kind regards

M
MacTire 11.11.21

slowlennes
not at all, and for each game the chance is considered separately, say 199 games you are out of luck, the 200th set falls to you.

s
slowlennes 11.11.21

Evil3Wolf
Brother, and yet. Can one set drop out several times?

M
MacTire 11.11.21

slowlennes
yes

A
Alexander742 11.11.21

Thanks for the info! Did not know.