3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nickSIA 11.11.21 10:08 pm

Ultimate Edition Technical Issues (Gears of War)

I recommend disabling Vsync in the game. Because the game works through the Windows Store which by default has incl. Vsync. It is noteworthy that if the frequency of your monitor is 60Hz, then Vsync will be limited to 60fps.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VеRteX 11.11.21

nickSIA
nickSIA wrote:
It is noteworthy that if the frequency of your monitor is 60Hz, then Vsync will be limited to 60fps
Well, it cannot be otherwise. If 75Hz, then up to 75fps.

V
VеRteX 11.11.21

nickSIA
nickSIA wrote: It
is not clear why they did this. It would be better to leave the Vsync choice in the game itself.
Agree.
nickSIA wrote: We
made a limitation in the Windows Store by default of the monitor 60Hz / Lock 60fps and an option in the Vsync game which, in fact, is not needed now, it only calls micro-freezes.
About freezes - this only means that even with VSync turned off, the game does not pull 60fps, if the computer can calmly reach 60 + fps, then VSyns, on the contrary, will help remove frame breaks and the frame rate will lock up to the monitor frequency without losing performance. But if the computer does not pull, then of course VSync will only aggravate the situation.

A
AL5 11.11.21

nickSIA
Even the 2006 version is also blocked for 60 frames. And I don't like that either.

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 11.11.21

LivePool robs the
rules! so in 2007 in 2006 she came out on x360 !!

A
AL5 11.11.21

Evgeny Astrakhantsev
so in 2007 in 2006 she came out on x360 !!
What the fuck is the difference

n
nickSIA 11.11.21

On the net I found a comparison of the Ultimate Edition with the version from the Xbox 360
Spoilerhttps: //gearsofwar.com/ru-ru/ultimate-edition/before-and-after

n
nickSIA 11.11.21

On February 23rd, a 5Gb patch was released! But there were no updates in the Windows Store. What kind of hnya? Any guesses?

n
nitrosh 11.11.21

I understand that everyone bought from the Windows Store, because there is no other way to buy. I also decided to do it honestly, but Store turned out to be a very muddy application. I registered a credit card, all the rules, but for some reason, when paying, he writes that "the supplier does not approve the transaction." Nobody came across?
The store generally lacks alternative, normal, payment methods