3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MattiasGB 09.11.19 03:52 am

Warframe help (Warframe)

When loginos says Login Failed.Could not connect to server. Rearranged game more than two times did not help In the search engines answer could not be found.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry.ru 09.11.19

Not true login.

s
syppervoin 09.11.19

or password :) I have for some reason standard English is on the computer, but when sunset changes the layout to Russian, so you always switch, can you try the same :)

D
Dmitry.ru 09.11.19

syppervoin
The error said about the username, not the password)
Hopefully will introduce checkbox Remember me.

S
Snezhok777 09.11.19

Save friend!!! The problem is this, when you start the game, as if will stupored on the screen like the screenshot which moves the mouse and everything else works great, but that's just visual there is no reaction, when expand and collapse the game screen is changed to another, hardly went into the game in the hope that at least some of the animation and will appear, but I failed, there is no reaction, all the actions only under screen what the problem I can not understand, can iron something XS, I have intel core i7, nvidia geforce gt 525m 1Gb, RAM 4Gb, windows 7 if anyone knows how to solve a problem, unsubscribe in a personal, for earlier thanks)))

s
syppervoin 09.11.19

When I run the loader there is on the right instead of the screen settings in the NiMH is to clear the cache, well cleaned and re-shake can help. By the way cha 64 or 32 bit Windows ?

a
artemka1997 09.11.19

Hi all!
I bought and cooked myself a pair of fiery swords, and they have no fire effect, as mentioned in the description of this weapon.
What to do to make it appear?
Please help!

t
the7thglance 09.11.19

artemka1997
Need modification weapon that deals fire damage. Fashion running out of mobs and are inserted into free slots of the weapon.

I
Ihalaynen 09.11.19

artemka1997
The fire effect is, but proceed not always, and it is by default, kind of like, in principle, not for damage. Enemies can be ignited and sustain some downtime. 100% good - with jump, to that region. Useless against the infected. As with robots - XS, not paying attention.

k
killer11177 09.11.19

reinstalled steam previous was stuck and then stopped working after installing I had to pump all the toys and here is what the problem uploaded a new wareframe before it I was I came inhe was playing the account have uploaded the updates are trying to log writes need windows xp sp 3 or better running windows 7 profesional sp 1 can't understand because 7 was after XP and newer and all the same writes that is not suitable tell me what's the matter good people pliz play Board and tired of it I want fresh air

.AVENGER. 09.11.19

killer11177
I do not understand you what operating system ?

k
killer11177 09.11.19

Windows 7 professional service pack 1 laptop HP ProBook 4730s Intel core I3 2.10 Gh hard disk 320 GB freely 130ГБ 64-bit system to remove steam 3 days ago wareframe run, everything worked without crashing after loading new incentive had to upload a new wareframe old went along with stim after installation began to write this crap with the requirement of windows xp sp 3 or better climbed today on the forums at the brow the same problem only there was no answer could you tell me what to do and how this problem to solve

.AVENGER. 09.11.19

killer11177
I'm sorry that I have had no problems and I have no incentive ! but try as the old steam re-install if possible !

i
i-Nan0 09.11.19

killer11177
Same problem, tried to swing off.site, reinstall the game and steam, nothing helped...you are not a pirate windiws worth?

k
killer11177 09.11.19

windows stood when laptop bought in the shop, climbed in the settings of the computer is the license key activation and that solved the problem accidentally soap came a letter about Obnovlenie warframe was given a link go through it there is a game update and the words to set set all the rules but before it was removed from steam here is the solution( if you have an account there should be a letter check in the mail helped me)

P
Pomogite11 09.11.19

f

L
Liovcheg 09.11.19

whether this is due to the problems with servak??????=)

C
CoolsieStar 09.11.19

Put credits to the Treasury and cannot take, what to do?

S
Snetcher 09.11.19

how to link steam profiles and warframe ?

d
drgvg21 09.11.19

not start (playing through steam)!!!writes-warfame can not be run on ATAII windows requires windows xp sp 3 or later!!help

A
Andrey Vinchester 09.11.19

what is the problem, start the computer, like all regulations, is 15 minutes and starts to lag, and vidyuhi is heated strongly, was old gtx465 Palit, changed to the Gigabyte gtx980 problem is still the same, and it happens when the PC is restarted or even if the game is minimized, the background is changed to white (in the presence of a dark Wallpaper) and icons become with a purple tint, before such nebylo problems on the old none, so I doubt that the reason is the video card