3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dima_answer 11.11.21 10:08 pm

dangerous online store

skinwallet.ru aka 1001skin.ru do not buy anything there. it's a divorce. I bought the witcher, I never received the key. in the off-group VKontakte they immediately blocked the support of the site, the consultant throws it into ignore, as a result, access to the site was closed. be vigilant, learn from other people's mistakes and do not buy on the left-hand sites with a low price.
18 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 11.11.21

L
Life is shit 11.11.21

Serves you right. Buy more ...

S
Setesh 11.11.21

and how much "bought"? rubles for 200 and thought there would be a worker?)

S
Setesh 11.11.21

dima_answer wrote:
be vigilant, learn from other people's mistakes,
and why didn't you follow your own advice?

V
VETER15 11.11.21

how much did you spend

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

the meaning is not even about money. there are pre-orders of division, foul4, GTA for a thousand rubles, for anyone, someone decided to save money and they were thrown. no need to hate, everyone wants to save money during the period of the * an increase in the dollar.

l
lee johnny 11.11.21

I was also bred to 2400 on this site

L
LEFT FOR DTF 11.11.21

the site looks like it was stitched together on the knee in 1 evening. how could you buy something there?

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

dima_answer
You can complain to the department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, mb will close the site

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.11.21

dima_answer wrote:
according to reviews
And the reviews, I suppose, were there written by the bots?

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

McLaren MP4-4
I do not know by whom they are written, but VKontakte has already created a group, who was thrown on this site. there are many

W
Winnerx88 11.11.21

And where was this group and I was thrown

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

Winnerx88
if you paid money from Yandex, then apply here with a note of fraud https://money.yandex.ru/feedback/?themeTitle=deception

N
Noion Calvin 11.11.21

dima_answer
will not help, on a similar site six months ago I also paid through Yandex, they did not return the money, they speak only through the cop, and in the cop they disown

d
dima_answer 11.11.21

Noion Calvin
is the same trouble. the answer from the support came .. like we can not help. insulting

K
Kyubi 11.11.21

Buy better Steam games on sale with a 75% discount, you will save money and you will not be fooled.
Or on the official websites of developers / distributors and well-known online stores.

A
ARgh12 11.11.21

Also got caught. And before paying, I was looking for information about him and did not find anything bad, but as soon as I paid, I immediately found this site. Tried to get the money back, Qiwi sent. Why then do they have a special clause about complaints about fraudsters, if they then just send them ?! It's a shame, maybe the discount was small from the office price, so I thought that all the rules are like ((
If there is anyone who knows how, please crash their website at least.

A
Alexander742 11.11.21

Oh, they got sick of these divorces!