3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 11.11.21 10:08 pm

Game Impression (Xbox One and Xbox 360) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

The official release will take place soon, on November 10 on XboxOne and Xbox360, but I decided to create a theme in advance, because there is a version for Xbox360 on the torrents, it seems like when it appears on the router I will inform you, but can anyone have already played, share your impressions, preferably in expanded form: plot , graphics, gameplay, etc. Precisely those who played! Stupid, empty posts from haitota are not needed!
It will be difficult to share your impressions yourself, because:
Release on personal computers - early 2016
Release on PlayStation4 - late 2016
Game info: http://www.playground.ru/wiki/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/
33 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 11.11.21

SkyRaider
I can't wait! Check it out with a friend on xbox 360

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

kenny undead I
'm also waiting for x360.

M
Maxis1977 11.11.21

what are you homeless? wait on pc

k
kenny undead 11.11.21

baskspace2014
On pc will be released in 2016, and console in 4 days, draw conclusions ...

k
kenny undead 11.11.21

I already play on xbox 360, I can feel the spirit of the old school, a lot of battles with animals (as in 2013), so far everything is perfect. Of the minuses, I can only note Lara's face (in 2013 the PC version looks prettier) well, it's a matter of taste :)

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

The official release took place on XboxOne and Xbox360. The European version is released on November 13. Share your impressions, preferably in expanded form: plot, graphics, gameplay, etc. Precisely those who played! How do you like it?

While the game is exclusive to Microsoft consoles:
Release on personal computers - Q1 2016
Release on PlayStation4 - Late 2016

B
Ben121212 11.11.21

XBoy360
As soon as 13 comes, after which it will be necessary to play on Saturday and Sunday, so I will share, I will play on a van box.

g
gsk24 11.11.21

Just started, the same 2013 Tomb Raider, in a new package (in a positive way)

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

I downloaded it to the box yesterday. Today I will test. But judging by the estimates of both the press and the userscore on Criticism - a game for a solid 8-ku minimum.

K
Klinokol 11.11.21

Do you guys need to install it on the console?

V
VladSBu 11.11.21

The game is good, in the style of 1 part. More precisely, they took the best and improved. If you do not know what to take on 360 one, you will not regret it)

X
XBoy360 11.11.21

Ben121212
Well, have you played? I already - yes. I wonder what others think.

B
Ben121212 11.11.21

XBoy360
The game is just super, in my opinion it is better than any other game this year, neither the witcher nor the batman, and even more so not this boring fallout, are not even nearly as exciting as the tomb rider, everything in the game pleased both the graphics and the gameplay, and the plot so, it will, but for me in games the plot takes the last place, the main thing is the gameplay, and also the graph, animation and entertainment will not interfere, and here it is all there.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 11.11.21

Everything is fine! But as a holy trinity of ours, a sect has shown some kind of world domination, well, nonsense! The priests would have taken an interest in the church, at least who such a holy trinity would have asked! Freemasons in one word so we cut the trinity! And of course the evil Russians led by Constantine! and it’s nice and how is that damn you forever fucked up? otherwise everything is chic like Larkin’s ass sisi pisi mimimisi! puzzles think there is something crafting improved there is now where to wander! although this is just a game that I should pay so much attention to it! in the code we, as fascists, take over the world))) ps Lara has or should love have a hidden flask of vodka because in severe frost with an unbuttoned jacket brrr death is unrealistic and painful!

K

I read the developer's interview, well, in general, the trinity of Constantine seems to be Russian everything. But no, these are foreigners! And Kitezh grad is not in Atlantis, but in the Nizhny Novgorod region, and what does the Byzantine empire have to do if the Mangols dealt with the Russians! nonsense! but the game is addictive! and the dictaphones of the employees, he did not speak Russian and I killed him sluvanul at him and happy! they do not do evil Russians!)

d
djon.snz 11.11.21

Rise of the Tomb Raider for xbox 360 bought a set on usb vint 500 and the disk hangs in some places from the screw to work fine

d
djon.snz 11.11.21

right now xbox 360 full screw sees with new update

d
djon.snz 11.11.21

graphics will go to look like Tomb Raider 2013 I advise the game is better to put on the screw

K

it seemed to me, but it will be shorter in the plot than the tomb rider 2013! but the action of the sea

Z
Zaibazu 11.11.21

SkyRaider
Eh PC elite)) Why not buy a license for the same x360?