3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danil mishagin 11.11.21 10:08 pm

there is no Russian language in the game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

There is no way to turn on the Russian language in the game, the version of the game is European. I got an account with the game from a friend from abroad.
Is it possible somehow to include Russian in the game or nothing can be done?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomonoff 11.11.21

danil mishagin
Here's what they answered:
Maria @ Ubisoft Support 09/03/2016 @ 22:50
Hello Solomonoff!

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support and for waiting for an answer to your letter.

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't interested in the English version of the game.
After discussing this situation, we came to the conclusion that, unfortunately, it is impossible to replace the European version of the game with the Russian one.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact the place of purchase for a possible refund and advice on this matter.

Regards
Maria
Ubisoft Support

R
Roman Pivovarov 11.11.21

Solomonoff
I see Maria there really o * ate

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

They only add Russian to the nvidia and logitech stock version of the game. I myself faced such a problem.

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.11.21

ChekGuevara
She's just doing her job.

We changed Russian - for multi keys (including RU) with a free region (read promotional) - since it was a mistake on their part.
Purchased in one of the regions, they are forbidden to change, and this Maria just adheres to corporate rules and no more.
If she changes, she will be checked and may even be fired, which is why she acts like a professional in her workplace.

C
ChekGuevara 11.11.21

pasha30
Soryan) I don't need it yet.
1) I haven't bought the game yet.
2) I'm in the north and the UG laptop just won't even start the game = ((((

only on June 1st I can play when I come from watch.

C
ChekGuevara 11.11.21

Vasek Vasekk
No doubt. But there is a rule - the Client is always right. It is so?
The company must be interested in customers. If there are no customers, the company will go bankrupt.
The situation can be viewed from different angles and there will always be someone - for and against.

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.11.21

ChekGuevara
The client has rights only in a limited field. And by registering an account somewhere - he agrees with many points.
So no one will follow the lead of the client, who himself will establish his own rules and laws.
Different regions - different pricing. The policy is tough in this matter, so that there is no fraud.

C
CiaphasCain 11.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
What? the incentive is completely Russian localization. But according to the action from Nvidia, English comes to some. version

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.11.21

CiaphasCain
On promotions from Nvidia coupons only for UPLAY.
Coupons are multi-regional with 18 languages, including Russian. Therefore, they are obliged to define the region as desired by the player, since there is no Russian in the menu, which should have been.

E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.21

CiaphasCain
I live in Europe, I bought an international version in which Russian is cut out and they cannot include it, because they have such a policy. I had to ask for tech. remove the international version from your Uplay account. I bought a key with the game from Nvidia, activated it and it was on this version that they activated the crack. ... There is no other way (((