3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OzzyGreen9I 11.11.21 10:08 pm

Countess Mignol and the death of Vesemir (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, I wanted to find out such a thing: If there was no battle with the wild hunt in Kaer Morhen, therefore, Vesemer did not die, then if you go through the addition of hearts of stone and talk to Countess Mignol, who sells the drawings of the armor of the "School of the Snake", then what will the hero's answer be to this question about Vesemir's death? Can anyone have a video of this moment?
31 Comments
Sort by:
2dfx 11.11.21

Metalist1925 The
game is about a year old, and you have all the spoilers :) Be afraid of spoilers - do not go to the forums until you have completed it. Anyway, there will be compassionate citizens and will tell in advance who burned rags and laughed :)

2dfx 11.11.21

Nikotinoz_
Arya Stark did not become blind, this is her test for a few weeks in total, temporary - you did not know, and her brother Brandon will move into the char-tree to observe the past and the future :) These are spoilers, and this is garbage :)

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

k
krakaziabra 11.11.21

I'm Batman
No, Batman is you! Don't blame Bruce.

S
Straiff 11.11.21

I'm Batman
Tough .... Superman's secret identity just don't reveal)

I
IshpYa 11.11.21

HOMUNKULES will take over the world. They evolve and penetrate everyone's home.

S
Sector 33 11.11.21

Nikotinoz_
damn about Ragnar it was insulting

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.11.21

Someone Like-You
Rollo joined the Franks because the Oracle in the Kattegat prophesied to him, I quote "a bear marries a princess." Rollo is a bear, a princess is actually Francia

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.11.21

oh yeah, Suicide Squad Deadshot will die)

L
Losto 11.11.21

Nikotinoz_
Not Wessex, but Northumbria.

G
Gena Kolupaev 11.11.21

Losto
he will be thrown into a pit with snakes ...