3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuri Ilchuk 11.11.21 10:10 pm

Sword model Zirael (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who can take Ciri's sword model, Zirael out of the game? Maybe you can somehow through ModKit.
I will be grateful.
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 11.11.21

since when is he Zirael?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

What to pull out then? It is not clear what the person wants, if he himself is not even able to do the simplest thing - find and unpack the model file he needs ...

Y
Yuri Ilchuk 11.11.21

Stribogg
3D model of Ciri's sword to work in 3DMax. I don't have the game on my computer, so I can't get it out myself.

Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Intelll
Since then it is called so in books and in the game.

I
Intelll 11.11.21

Vyxyxol,
I'll probably upset you, but Zirael is ciri itself, which in translation from the elf-swallow
and the sword is just a sword

o
outsider85 11.11.21

Intelll
On the very blade, donated by Bonhart, the signs of the Elder Nations were etched "tower struck by lightning" - a symbol of chaos and "swallow" - a symbol of hope.

Y
Yuri Ilchuk 11.11.21

Intelll That’s
right, not a bad thing, ”Bonhart said at last. - Gnomish work, you can see right away. Only gnomes forged such dark steel. Only the gnomes sharpened in the flame, and only the gnomes covered the blades with openwork to reduce the weight ... Admit it, Esterhazy, is this a copy?
“No,” the swordsman replied. - The original. A real gnome gvihir.
- No, not a debtor. The sword is for her, not for you. Come on, collar-wearing girl. Take a look at the marks etched on the blade. You do not understand them, that is clear. But I'll explain them to you. Take a look. The line denoting destiny is winding and leads to this tower. To destruction, to the destruction of the established values, the established order. But here, above the tower, you see, a swallow. A symbol of hope. Take this sword. And may that which is destined to be fulfilled be fulfilled.
Ciri cautiously reached out her hand and gently stroked the dark weapon with the blade as shiny as a mirror.
- Don't be angry, girl. - Stavro threw his second leg over the barrier. - I have nothing against you. But income is income.
He didn’t finish because Ciri was already there. She was already holding Swallow in her hand, as she mentally called the dwarves gvihir.

K
Ketik 11.11.21

Then Zireael

D
Duzel 11.11.21

Intelll
You are probably already upset, but I will say, each sword has its own name and Ciri called her sword Swallow, in translation into the older speech Zireael.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Yuri Ilchuk
So download any repack, how strange it is that you are going to fuss with the model and there is not even a game.

Y
Youxyxol 11.11.21

Intelll
Have you ever played the 3rd Witcher? There, in plain text in the quest "To the touch" it is said about the name of the sword by Geralt himself.

Y
Yuri Ilchuk 11.11.21

Stribogg
Damn, if I had the opportunity, I would not ask anyone.

D
DeadMan451 11.11.21

Yuri Ilchuk
You can download the mod for Skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68950/?) And take from it, because the sword was torn from the Witcher-3, and not made from scratch.
Plugin for importing * .nif models into Max - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5622/?

Y
Yuri Ilchuk 11.11.21

DeadMan451
Thank you.