3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ozon58 11.11.21 10:10 pm

North Korea launched three short-range missiles

Pyongyang launched three short-range missiles from its east coast. This was reported by the South Korean news agency Ryonghap.

According to the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Korea, two launches were recorded in the morning, and another one in the afternoon. The type of missiles launched was not specified.

Seoul noted that the South Korean armed forces are closely monitoring the actions of the DPRK and maintain a high alert mode.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BJayDS 11.11.21

Again the northerners crow.

U
ULTR19 11.11.21

Ozon58 The
whole world does not care about these antics.

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Very good, good luck with that. It is always useful to show your teeth - otherwise you will get bombing and complete genocide from the powerful.

E
Eight-armed Semikher 11.11.21

Runaa,
depending on what teeth and at what moment - otherwise, inadvertently, you can get "bombing and complete genocide"

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Eight-armed Semikher Rocket
Teeth - Quoted well. Those who do not have them have already been devoured.

E
Eight-armed Semikher 11.11.21

Runaa
in Zimbabwe no one will intrude, although these "teeth" are not there. and if the missile "teeth" fall into the hands of the inadequate (for example, the same DPRK and Iran), then one can thus draw attention to their "undemocratic"

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Eight-armed Semikher
have forgotten Russia, that's really a pain in the ass for all world powers. Without such weapons, bombs would fly at us from all sides.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Runaa

The sharpness of the teeth should be in proportion to the resources available. The videos with the bombing of skyscrapers and the burning of the American flag, along with the one drawn by Obama, can be regarded as provocation.

A
Astilla 11.11.21

The three-pronged grin of totalitarianism. The neighbors have wrapped themselves in sheets and crawl into the cemetery themselves, dropping their slippers.

N
Nihiliant 11.11.21

The world is in danger! A reason to make a couple more films about evil Koreans!

F
Francis I 11.11.21

And what's the point, well, they tested rockets, so what? Attack South Korea? Not an option - the army is better armed, more powerful missiles, and UWB will help. On China is also not an option. Russia, nope. DPRK, you need not test weapons, but try to get rid of the status of a rogue state, remove your iron curtain and try to occupy your niche in trade; Only there is nothing to trade it with. And she lives solely because no one needs to spend weapons and resources on her.

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Wild Rider We
bet that they will not bomb the DPRK, they will squeal, they will snap their teeth and that's it.

Balthazar Kossa
Will be opened as weapons are built up, look at China - a world power, however, now everyone respects them on the world stage.

W
Wild rider 11.11.21

Runaa

I don’t argue. This will not happen. But economic sanctions can be used against the DPRK, so that they will start selling weapons for food. It's just that Kim has an overestimated MSR. A circus of one actor in front of his zombie people.

R
Runaa 11.11.21

Wild Rider
Economic sanctions, I agree with you, may well apply, but they are better than a rocket on the head.
Now there is no stability in the world, complete chaos is happening, some people want free wells - bam and there is no country as such.

d
de-lite 11.11.21

Cold War 2.0. The whole world is against the DPRK. Look now, in the windows of the whole country.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

02/07/2016 - The UN Security Council strongly condemned the actions of Pyongyang, which launched a carrier rocket with the aim of putting a satellite into orbit. This happened despite unanimous protests from the international community. The members of the Council intend to adopt a resolution containing new serious measures against the DPRK.
The Security Council held an emergency consultation on this Sunday morning and issued a press statement. It states that any launch using technology to produce ballistic missiles is in violation of Council resolutions. In the opinion of the Council members, even the launch of a launch vehicle for a spacecraft is an element of the development of nuclear weapons delivery vehicles.

02/03/2016 - UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has decided to allocate US $ 8 million from the Central Emergency Response Fund to help the people of North Korea, where 2.2 million people are experiencing severe food shortages.
“Humanitarian needs must be separated from political issues in order to help the most vulnerable categories of the population,” said UN Representative to the DPRK Tapana Mishra.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

I remember how the UN Security Council discussed the "tension of the situation" in South Ossetia in August 2008 =) Discussed ... discussed more .. and more ... We finished discussing when the war was over) What's the use of the UN? Nominal structure for lack of an alternative. Of course, such a structure is needed, but specifically the UN is ineffective, especially in the event of hostilities or terrorist attacks, when hours are counted.

Regarding North Korea: why can't they? And who are you to tell others whether they can have the power of restraint or not? Obviously, North Korea is forced to look for methods of protection.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Obviously, S-Korea is forced to look for methods of protection.

All North Korean citizens know the great is coming. no The greatest struggle in the world, the confrontation between the United States and the DPRK. And the rest of the world (well, I mean sane people, and not crazy on the basis of yusaphobia) does not know about this struggle.
I wonder from whom the DPRK is defending itself? Who is this threatening her? Maybe South Korea, or the United States, which from time to time tosses food when North Korean workers begin to actively die of hunger? tyts

W
Wing42 11.11.21

"Pyongyang has launched three short-range missiles from its east coast."
Apart from a short interruption to the Internet, the DPRK missile launch does not bother me much.

G
Grotuuuk 11.11.21

They resemble African tribes, ready to attack the whole world, only on a larger scale.
My personal opinion is that they will not achieve anything by launching missiles, every major power has such anti-missile systems that we should not even be afraid of them.