3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily Zadov 11.11.21 10:10 pm

Saved, and the game starts over (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I decided to play the good old GTA, but I didn't want to go through the hunt again, I downloaded the saves (downloaded different ones), but the game always starts from the very beginning. How can this problem be resolved?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 11.11.21

the game always starts from the very beginning
Clarify: a new game starts instead of loading the save, or is it simply impossible to start anything except a new game?
If besides downloading different saves you have not tried anything else, then try to install exe-shnik version 1.0 or delete the file "gta_sa.set" in the documents in the folder with saves. If you also downloaded the game from somewhere and is not 100% sure of its performance, then download another version.

G
Gunlinger 11.11.21

Vasily Zadov
if the version of the steam game, then accept, rockstar blocked the use of save from other versions except from the version of steam

V
Vasily Zadov 11.11.21

Len4ik00N
Yes, a new game instead of loading a save

V
Vasily Zadov 11.11.21

Gunlinger
How to check which version of the game?

G
Gunlinger 11.11.21

Vasily Zadov
everything is simple, if you bought the game on incentive and run it through steam, then the version of steam, if downloaded from the torrent tracker, then this is some other version

A
Alexander742 11.11.21

I have a Steam version! When I shove the save, everything seems to work, but when I go into the save, the game crashes!