3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1060 11.11.21 10:10 pm

Crashes on boot. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, my nerves are already at the limit, and buying a new chair computer is not so far away, and all because of patch 1.12.
I passed the game at 1.10 practically without serious bugs, without sagging fps on almost ultra settings without a hairline, in Novigrad it was about 45+ fps, and so stable is 60, but as soon as I upgrade to the damned 1.12, crashes, bugs, fps sags and similar miracles and everything would be fine, it was possible to play and everything before the game began to freeze when loading the save, just a black screen and that's it, to say that I was burned is like saying nothing, and every time I ask myself a question well, I needed this one patch.
Gtx 970 1500 @ 8000ghz, 8g ram and I5 2500k 4.4ghz.
At the moment there is no way to roll back to the pre-patch, I started it from them. Admin., Cleaned the overclocking, cleaned the system, and everything is the same, the game freezes at boot and that's it, you have to restart the computer by pressing the button on the system block. License, gogh.
Guys, help out
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.11.21

It's time to stop citing a crisis as a standard, blah. )))

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

a month playing v.1.12 without a single departure, look for problems in your computer,

for example, check what size the swap file has, should be about 12-16 GB

f
furkot 11.11.21

I crashed at 1.12 only when I crossed 2 mods, BCE and ESGO. At what it took off only when killing drowned people, or when he tried to drink a potion, that he throws off talents, otherwise everything worked.