3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Аlex_Pro 11.11.21 10:10 pm

Can't buy from Windows Store (Gears of War)

So it goes. It costs a dozen with all the latest updates, the config is even higher than the recommended ones, but the purchase icon is not clickable at all. I know that the Windows Store is still a guano, but what can you do, because the release of the game on Steam is not yet expected, but I want to play. I don’t understand, Microsoft doesn’t need my money ?!
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

GG4
The fact of the matter is that I have everything and that's for sure, I checked.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

GG4
Not so long ago there was some big update. Moreover, I checked for their presence and nothing. In general, the dick knows him.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

GG4
And how do I have it as well?

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

eroppo
Windows 10 Pro for me.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

eroppo
Duc, I only have this shown and nothing more about which version.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

eroppo Do
you think I'm completely blind and can't read so as not to see it? The whole joke is that I do not have all this stupidly.
Spoiler

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

GG4
Yes, I did not put it from anywhere. I updated it like many other people through an application that came to everyone.

E
Eroppo 11.11.21

Alex_Pro
Try reinstalling cleanly - this application is useful only to bind the key to the hardware, and then it's better to spend time on a normal installation, without messing with old Windows

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

eroppo
Okay. Thanks, I'll try sometime. Although the hemorrhoid is still, because then you put everything again and saves from many games will fly off, I suppose.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

LivePool
I'm a fan of kettlebells, but since I don't have a Juan for my use, I have to make such sacrifices to play the long-awaited re-release. I already know that this is a bad decision.

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

and what is this Windows stor really impossible to break? And how do they say that there is no executable there? Well, in any case, this is an application for Windows, in theory it should still have some kind of executable file, or does it turn out that this executable file is on the server at the T-shirts?

S
Slava74oren 11.11.21

Alex_Pro
Try to disable the firewall, that's the only way it worked for me.

P
PVPBig 11.11.21

Sign in to your Microsoft account.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

PVPBig
I never left it.
saa0891
Thank you, but I'm not a masochist.

Аlex_Pro 11.11.21

In short, now everything is okay. I didn't even have to install Windows cleanly, because an update came to me stupidly and after it everything worked. Apparently updates come to everyone in turn.