3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lazarev 11.11.21 10:10 pm

Stuck on the finale (Help! (XCOM 2)

Before the final mission, when a video is playing where they launch their avatar, it plays this video and shows the team that I have chosen and that's it .... and then no action happens, they just stand and "dance". Pirate, Until this moment, there were no bugs. Already tried the second repack, and the same thing (Someone came across this and how did you deal with this?
17 Comments
Sort by:
g
gigabait_220 11.11.21

Lazarev
The idea is to wait until the avatar of some chatterbox appears in the upper right corner of the screen, usually the Center. This is how I start every mission.

D
Dassent 11.11.21

Lazarev
gigabait_220 wrote correctly, the game is fabulously stupid with these dialogues from the center, try also to lower the game settings in order to increase the overall speed. In the final mission I had HELL in general, I had to kill 2 avatars and then the textures of the floor and walls began to shimmer with wild speed, I don’t know how I had the nerves to look at it, but I finished it off all the same

L
Lazarev 11.11.21

gigabait_220
I left this action for an hour while I was busy, but there were no changes (

g
gigabait_220 11.11.21

Lazarev
Then I don’t know. I doubt your configuration is weaker than my laptop.
Did you try to start the mission again?

L
Lazarev 11.11.21

gigabait_220
tried it. uselessly.

D
Dassent 11.11.21

Lazarev
has an option to replay from the moment when this mission has not yet been given, that is, before studying the gate, it can help, although it is a lot to go through, an offensive situation

L
Lazarev 11.11.21

Dassent
Yes, I've already tried the same thing (I 'm already thinking of seeing the denouement on YouTube, but before that I'll try one more repack.

T
TergeroN 11.11.21

Lazarev
try the repack from xatab. went all over with a bang

L
Lazarev 11.11.21

TergeroN
he was the very first

R
Roman Selezen 11.11.21

Dassent was
also)

a
archer2106 11.11.21

Lazarev
Try to install the SteamRip repack and select the second tablet when installing
it helped me

C
Cerber-12 11.11.21

Lazarev
The same trouble, just stupidly stand and dance. I have already changed the settings and replayed. Zero sense

L
Lazarev 11.11.21

Cerber-12
in (

S
Sk1F_UA 11.11.21

I understand that many have such a problem and there is no solution as far as I can see (((
sorry, I wanted to see everything in the game, but I looked at the ending on YouTube ...

L
Lazarev 11.11.21

Sk1F0X
and what kind of Windows do you have?

S
Sk1F_UA 11.11.21

m
miroslaff 11.11.21

the same problem .... Win7 repack from xatab (ZY from CODEX everything works!)