3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lotus101 11.11.21 10:10 pm

Is Edward Kenway a descendant of Ezio Auditore? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Most recently, I went through part 3 and wondered how all these assassins are bloodily related to Desmond. I read somewhere that on his mother's side there was a connection with Allair, and on his father's side with Ezio and Edward (from him with Haytem and Connor). But how is it that it turns out that either the descendants of Ezio and Connor intertwined before William and suppose this is Desmond's grandparents, or Edward is a descendant of Ezio, but this is not said anywhere. I hope there is someone else here.
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Intelll 11.11.21

Ezio has nothing to do with the Kenway

d
dimon-alfa 11.11.21

may be a very distant descendant of Altair, but this cannot be traced.

H
Holly jolly 11.11.21

lotus101
Krch all game assassins are distant relatives. Why? Because the animus shows the history of the ancestors, which means that they are at least all Desmond's ancestors (which is why I think that some of Abstergo's subordinates, the so-called "Objects", may be Desmond's relatives), it seems to me that the blood of the assassins just goes on the paternal line and in my opinion they should soon show another descendant of the Assassins, otherwise the plot in the present will see everything

B
Blue.Sky.eagle. 11.11.21

Today is Edward's birthday

J
JUnnAmmED 11.11.21

lotus101
As far as I understand, the whole branch of kinship goes much further than Altair. It comes from Adam and Eve, the first people. And all the game characters (naturally in the animus) have a connection with Desmond through their father or mother. Accordingly, the ancestors are related to each other by this or that line.

l
lotus101 11.11.21

Intelll
How did they all get entwined in Desmond then? So somewhere in the family, Desmond has someone who, for example, has a father, a descendant of Ezio, and a mother, Connor, or what?

I
Intelll 11.11.21

lotus101 ezio is
italian and there are already Indians Native Americans this is a completely different story

l
lotus101 11.11.21

Intelll
Well through Edward, he's an Englishman like.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 11.11.21

lotus101
If you are really so interested. And yes you are right.
http://ru.assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Desmond_Miles

l
lotus101 11.11.21

KrolikAlkogolik
It says how are Ezio and Edward related? It's just that I've already been there.

d
demon33253 11.11.21

yes, they are there along the way, all the relatives, after Desmond's death, Abstergo took his DNA to poke around in her memory, this is mentioned in the 4th part ...