3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
niver87 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Gothic 3 crashes

In general, I was looking for answers, but I couldn't find anything worthwhile. The system is Win7 x64 Pro, version 1.75.14 is installed with the additions of QuestPacks, etc., to be more precise 1.75 + QP_4.2 + CM_2.4_RUS_ (RePack_by_Mr.Ouija) and the problem is that when the shortcut is launched, the screen is dark and that's it. The latest drivers are on the Nvidia video. Can anyone tell me?
12 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Character- 11.11.21

niver87
It most likely only works on 32-bit systems (the toy is old), but you have 64-bit

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.11.21

I have Win 10 64bit - one flight in 100 hours. Not in this case. Here's a complete instruction. Try again: http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/379/

m
mifora 11.11.21

well, since the instruction, then 64 is guilty in love)
really - the game is old, so be ready for surprises yet

m
makoleko 11.11.21

Maybe it's because of Questpaket or Content mod (or both). Try a more original version. I have pb / cpt / sb 1.74.14 on 7x64Max is enjoying the legendary friezes.

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

on wines 10 64 bits work, but it slows down wildly, either it is a headache, or does not work well on amd. For everything to work finally, you need to have the latest firewood on the video, an updated direct x, all packages do not have a framework and microsoft visual c ++. After that, everything should plow like for the Motherland.

m
makoleko 11.11.21

Steve Taller
Gothic3.ttf uninstalled? I have AMD too.

X
X_ray_83 11.11.21

mifora
Even with the original disk it works on 7 Windows, only because of starforce crashes. Cracks are shitty and the game is still buggy with them, I just didn’t take them off.

P
Palych Rokov 11.11.21

makoleko
no, I just looked at what curve it is today by today's standards and what a clumsy animation it has and decided to delete such a UG. In general, I often notice for myself that those games that once amazed and liked, launching them now I am amazed at how I could play such slag. Maybe this is because I used to play on a convex monica with a 15-inch screen and a resolution of 1280 * 1024, but now I run it on a 25-inch and flat monitor, or maybe because I saw a lot of new things and of course I can't compare the animation and graphics of those years and the fact that now, heaven and earth are just

A
Asmoon 11.11.21

niver87
Put everything separately. I rolled CP, Qp and CM separately on the steam version of the Goth (without Consequences and VGL), everything worked at 7 x64 and now works at 10 x64. Most likely your repack is assembled crookedly

A
Alykard6414 11.11.21

Windows 10 is not to blame for anything here, I myself play on about the same assembly, only on a Steam license, and I don't notice any lags. I myself downloaded this repack before and there were also crashes, and by the way, if the system is 64-bit, then this does not mean that it cannot support 32-bit applications. And your driver is not a case of 364.51? They just recently released such drivers and literally a day later they were transferred to BETA drivers, since they were very clumsy. If you have 362.00, then everything should be fine.

n
niver87 11.11.21

Alykard6414
I have 364.47 firewood, but it seems that it also did not start before the update.

A
Alykard6414 11.11.21

niver87 The
WHQL drivers 364.51 are about to come out, you can update to them, but 364.47 are very unstable, so they were removed and BETA drivers 364.51 were added, as for the new ones, I don't know if they are stable or not.