3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Propro27 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Battlefield 2 weapons

I know that there were already a lot of such topics, BUT! I have not seen "F2000" anywhere.
To open a hidden weapon in BF 2, change the defaultUnlocks = [0,0,0,0,0,0,0,] HA [1,1,1,1,1,1 line , 1] .... Everything works, but I just can't find the F2000 cannon, (it is still in the stalker call of Pripyat) Is it possible to open it in the single player ??? And another question: how to open or take the binoculars?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Propro27 11.11.21

And yet, please do not write there like: you need it, play in multiplayer, etc. I have a pirate!

.Messiah. 11.11.21

There are no binoculars. This armor is drawn, it seems like it is like "under the protection of an armor", that is, it can withstand more hits. But it seems to slow down.

R
RockTrooper 11.11.21

.Messiah.
binoculars seem to be in the game, but how to open it?
you can see the picture of the binoculars you enter Battlefield 2 mods bf2 Objects Weapons Handheld SIMRAD Info

.Messiah. 11.11.21

Well, in any case, it looks like it was cut out. The caliper has armor. And for this daddy, thank you very much, I myself was too lazy to watch.
I REMEMBERED! F2000 is not an unlock, it is a SAS unit in Special Forces.
Wait. Rummaged in that folder, I found two folders with FN2000. One seems to be a default unlock for SAS, the other is already a real unlock, there is even "unlockIcon", but it looks the same.

P
Propro27 11.11.21

And one more question: I now have a Battlefield2 - Mercenaries mod, I can't open a closed weapon, I change 0,0,0 .... to 1,1,1, ... but it's nothing (What to do. ??? Maybe there is some kind of program for this ???
And is there a mod that changes weapons in the game (AND ONLY WEAPONS, not a global mod) ???

.Messiah. 11.11.21

So you have a modification, so there is no way to open unlocks.

P
Propro27 11.11.21

I want to put different weapons for different players (for example, as in battlefield 2142 - there you can put any weapon you want, you just need to know what and what is called ...) I understand this is done here: C: Program Files EA GAMES Battlefield 2 mods bf2 Objects_server.zip BUT WHAT line answers (for example in Assault) for the weapon the player is wearing ??? tell

P
Propro27 11.11.21

I'm asking this for !! BF 2 !!

P
Propro27 11.11.21

Sorry for not writing there, but in the last topic they will hardly notice me. I want to download project reality. I have bf2 1.1 (downloaded the game along with the Mercenaries mod) - will this version go for project reality ???

t
tehnotron 11.11.21

rem -------------------------------------
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRIF_M203 submachine gun
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRGL_M203 grenade launcher
ObjectTemplate .addTemplate USPIS_92FS pistol
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate hgr_smoke smoke grenade
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSAssault closed weapon
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher parachute
rem ----------------------- --------------

t
tehnotron 11.11.21

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_G3A3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USPIS_92FS
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate hgr_smoke
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSAssault
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher

t
tehnotron 11.11.21

usrif_G3A3 replaced USRIF_M203 and USRGL_M203

T
The_Igromator 11.11.21

Propro27
Project Reality 0.9 requires version 1.5 battles

B
BabaLidaTheReaper 11.11.21

There are binoculars, but not really binoculars. This is a laser marker or designator or something like that. I added it myself manually.

R
Russian Combine 11.11.21

People, I have a problem, there used to be an old version of "Battle 2" and unlocks could be opened by normal editing of the "unlocks.py" folder, but after installing the updated version of "Battle 2" unlocks cannot be opened in any way, please help .. I'm making a mod .. desperately need to open unlocks 8)

R
Rail Kashapov 11.11.21

Have you ever tried to paint weapons