3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Looking for the last 4 recipes! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general ... The whole world is cleaned up. Ahead of the storyline mission "Island of Mists" and not started DLC. The questions have been cleared and all the quests have been completed. Everything that is on this site + new ones added (such as "Fool's Gold", etc.):
Spoilerhttp: //gamesisart.ru/guide/Witcher_3_Prohozhdenie_Velen.html#Act_3
Who knows where to look for such recipes?
- Excellent north wind;
- Excellent oil against the damned;
- Excellent oil against animals;
- Excellent anti-hybrids oil.
I would be grateful for your help.

UPD:
Also, write from which alchemists, herbalists and other NPCs you bought recipes (although I didn't seem to miss one).
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
And you do not mind that there is no place for random drops. ?

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

Esthetix
Doesn't bother. I play the game 4 times and find a lot of recipes in the same places. Sometimes "one to one", sometimes there is some other, but the recipe. Perhaps someone's memories of finding the recipes I need will help me find the recipe I need.

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
But xs xs, for example, I make a new save on normal. So everything has been passed, everything has been studied, 40lvl has not missed a single box, and there are no 3 or 4 recipes.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

pomimu a traveling herbalist from the islands of skyrim has everything your heart desires

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
" Herbalist "? The coordinates would be.

A
AlexOmen 11.11.21

I got a lot of great recipes only in NG +. Although, on the first passage, I cleaned every box / bag in every house / street / cave.

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

AlexOmen
And yet I think it is realistic to collect them without NG +. More precisely, I'm pretty sure. There are too many places in the game where the recipe can be found. Often these places are not associated with any quests and generally nothing leads there.

r
regeger 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
You missed the bomb recipe from some herbalist, because absolutely all recipes, except oils, are bought. The oils are partially random. Look on Undvik inside the destroyed house.
Spoiler There is always something in the ravine
Spoilerhttp: //witcher3mods.ru/w/#5/-67.365/-18.962/w=-65.017,-16.436
Start NI +. It's realistic to collect everything, but it will take a lot of time, because you just need to divide the entire map into squares and systematically rummage through them, which is stupidity, because there are very inconspicuous chests.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
where there is a big tree where keris is crowned, there is an exclamation mark with a large quest after which it opens

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

Readlife
Well, at least some specifics. Both places have been checked, but perhaps I'll circle and double-check. NG + is not considered until the second DLC is completed. There is time to collect recipes.
BarackKamacho
And why "went"? He's just evil (if you're talking about an alchemist), and the herbalist next to him doesn't show himself at all. Both are empty. I bought everything from the herbalist a long time ago, the alchemist did not have a single recipe at all.

F
FreeDead 11.11.21

Alex Hawk
how do you play the game for the fourth time, if you don't even understand what character you are talking about now?

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

FreeDead
Learn to read, learn! You can hardly call him crazy.
SpoilerAnd why "went"? He's just evil (if you're talking about an alchemist), and the herbalist next to him doesn't show himself at all.

F
FreeDead 11.11.21

Alex Hawk wrote:
"Herbalist"? The coordinates would

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

in the White Garden rummaged the bottom of the river under the mill? there are already 3 chests with recipes. Even in the fortress of the nilfs there is a hard-to-reach cache where you need to climb, break the wall with aard and jump

A
Alex hawk 11.11.21

Vedge_Antilles
Yes.
FreeDead
All you need to chew ... I asked again "where is the herbalist", because there was a description of the herbalist - as "gone" (crazy), which he is not.

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

Recipes are scattered all over the world and appear in chests in a random order. This is a quote from this site here:
http://faqusha.ru/note/1386.html it is
immediately indicated where to look for all recipe dealers