3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PowerG75ru 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Fix to run on 32-bit system (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Give a link where to download the fix to run the game on a 32 bit system! Thanks in advance
16 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokoz80 11.11.21

There are also 6 gigs of operatives just for starting, what kind of fix you need to make so that it goes to 3, although xs, it may be, and in addition to memory there are a lot of problems

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

kokoz80
Nonsense these 6 gigs

I
Intelll 11.11.21

put the same whole test 64

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

alexey gutov
Have you seen the minimum system requirements? even if they are too high - but 6 GB is not 3 GB, which will be seen by a 32-bit system. For the sake of interest - how much operatives do you cost? Here's a laugh, if 8 GB ...
Reinstall the system, if laziness - then lazy and play ...

Kapets, one is too lazy to reinstall the system, while others worry, write fix ... There is no logic ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

It is because of the required amount of memory that the game has such a requirement. What the fuck is still a fix ???? The game needs memory, where will it take it on the 32 bit axis ???

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Fix for the game:

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
Cool troll , but my body, for example, is beautiful, and the internal content is already 5 years old ... And what is that on the keyboard on the left?

On the computer on the left, in 1995, I played the Horseman game under DOS, and then the very first Heroes of Might and Magic. Eh ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Mantykora
The case should not be beautiful, but well cooled)))))

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Stribogg
As Tupolev said (if I remember correctly) about airplanes - a beautiful airplane flies beautifully. Here is my plane, it is difficult to cool it poorly.

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

it is everything that rests on cooling. I have an old computer, but Witmaka3 pulls at minimum salaries, you can play)
Windows 7 64x; Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 2160MHz; 3 GB DDR2; nVidia GeForce GT610 1 Gb DDR3. With air cooling, the lags were terrible) I put an inexpensive dropsy, it became quite tolerable, although in Novigrad, during the rain, such a slideshow begins)))

so the above mentioned system requirements are most likely recommended, not minimum)

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

Vedge_Antilles
for 3 GB of RAM pulls? Monitor 19 inches? The point here, first of all, is not in cooling, but in the fact that the components were given a very strong load.

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

Mantykora
at a resolution of 1024x768, a 19-inch monitor. the game, although at minimum salaries, but the picture still gives out a pleasant one

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

even before starting the game, I almost completely free up memory: I quit all background programs and even cut off explorer

D
Domian83 11.11.21

Passed the game three times on this hardware: i3-2100 3.10GHz, 4GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 550Ti 1024Gb 192bit. At low, I even added some settings. )))

2dfx 11.11.21

Mantykora
And what is this handle on top of the body? As on tape recorders of the times of the USSR :)

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

2dfx
For easy portability . And at the very bottom is a box with all the bolts, cables, strips for the case. Very comfortably.