3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sir0zhaDD 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Dialogues between satellites (Fallout 4)

Actually, what kind of pearls do comrades give out when changing one to another on the same base? You just won't try everyone, but I wonder, I haven't found anything like that in the internet))
For example
, when you change Macready to Piper, they give it out: Macready - Piper, so when will you come to interview me, so to speak, one-on-one?
Piper- Oh, Macready. Can you wait another million years?
and vice versa when you
change : Piper- Try not to kill each other, okay?
Makready- I'm not in a hurry to the next world yet, my dear)
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sir0zhaDD 11.11.21

Piper on Keith is also a great dialogue:
Piper- Has anyone ever managed to squeeze you out of the light, Kate?
Kate - Not yet. Although everyone is constantly trying!
On the contrary, when:
Kate- You’ll have fun there. It's a shame we can't have a threesome, huh, Piper?
Piper - This will never be, Kate!

A
Atay Wolverine 11.11.21

When changing the Strongman, he said something like: "You betrayed the Strongman, you did not help him find the Blessing!"

s
sir0zhaDD 11.11.21

Sednya watched the passage one there when the dude changed Kate for a dog, she froze something like: don't look at me like that, you dirty little mole rat: D

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

Atay Wolverine
He and me pissed off with his "medicine". And where to look for him and his name I DO NOT KNOW and he does not say.
Maybe, in fact, this "medicine is NOT. Or maybe this is the one that brought the Mutant Scientist?
Now his ID is needed."

r
ripvango 11.11.21

rosomaha7
So you also understood everything as a super mutant. ) Medicine is a quote from Macbeth "
Strongman's mentor Rex Goodman read Shakespeare's Macbeth to him. The part about" Balm of Beautiful-mindedness "Strongman took it too literally: he believes that" balm "is what makes people strong, even stronger super mutants, and if he finds and drinks it, he will become stronger than any member of the human race. " (c)

"the milk of human kindness" - kindness; compassion; "balm of good-heartedness" (Lady Macbeth Anglophile); kindness (often ironic); kindness (often ironic); sympathy (often ironic)

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

ripvango wrote:
So you also understood everything as a super mutant.
Well, I don’t have seven spans in my forehead! And I don't even know such literature.

F
Frigball Games 07.02.22

Paladin Dance - - - > Doggie (no dialogue)
Doggie - - - > Paladin Dance
Dogmeat: *whining bewilderedly*
Dance: "Don't be afraid kid, I'll make sure this soldier comes back from the war alive"

F
Frigball Games 07.02.22

Piper - - - > Psina (no dialogue)
Psina - - - > Piper
Psina: *whining*
Piper: "ooh sorry baby. You gotta go home"

l
longerr2007 07.02.22

Can you tell me about Ivy?