3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheNik 09.11.19 03:53 am

The Character Of Kratos (God of War 3)

People why do you think Kratos tried to save some people
killed the gods and thereby caused the imbalance on the planet,why is it such revenge was made if he knows that all living things end,that he supposedly wanted revenge right?0_o
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALeXandeR Umbra 09.11.19

I don't think all died
Kratos didn't know that the death of each God - the release of cataclysm, before he saw the death of Persephone, Ares and Athena - big explosions and all, he didn't know that the darkness of Pandora's Box was moved into the gods in the vessels, and certainly did not know that their death will free up all of it

He's at the end of part 2 said that he will not touch Olympus, he needed only to Zeus, but he will destroy any God that gets in his way. In the end, Artemis, Aphrodite and some other gods who were either killed by the titans, or sit out until the storm passes, according to reports alive

T
Turian 09.11.19

Think why Kratos is so angry:
1)he was betrayed by Ares and was forced to kill his own family. Even tried to kill himself Kratos.
2)he was betrayed by Zeus after what Kratos did to Olympus (killed Ares, Persephone stopped, etc.) and threw in Tartarus/Hades.
3)he was betrayed by Gaia/Gaia, explaining that Kratos for her - just a means to achieve power of the Titans.
Well, after so many betrayals, anyone can be like Kratos - angry at the whole world, without friends and family... However, a cool character, I like)

M
MetalObsidian 09.11.19

1)he was betrayed by Ares and was forced to kill his own family. Even tried to kill himself Kratos.
2)he was betrayed by Zeus after what Kratos did to Olympus (killed Ares, Persephone stopped, etc.) and threw in Tartarus/Hades.
3)he was betrayed by Gaia/Gaia, explaining that Kratos for her - just a means to achieve power of the Titans.
Well, after so many betrayals, anyone can be like Kratos - angry at the whole world, without friends and family... However, a cool character, I like)

YOU are quite right. In Gambling they said that the character of Kratos is very different. He doesn't do well,does not go bad. The Kratos had a goal and he pursued it,but if Kratos was there were all sorts of obstacles,HE destroyed anyone who hurt him. But Gaia could not betray him. In the second part they helped Kratos reach Zeus. In the final cutscene(when was the war of gods and titans) Kratos told Gaye that we will win the war,but not now. Kratos was on the shoulder of Gaia(the beginning of God of War III) in the cutscene when Kratos reached Zeus,Zeus struck lightning on the Gaye and she, along with Kratos falling down. The titans thought that Kratos killed her. (proof of this is the battle of the Titan with Kratos.)

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 09.11.19

Read more gambling
Kratos regarded that Gaia betrayed him by not helping him to resist and he fell straight to Hades - and he was already there rastochitel return + while Kratos was sliding off titaniki, she clearly gave him to understand that they can manage without Kratos and he no longer needed them. For Kratos, this is quite enough. Moreover, he wished that Zeus fell from his hands, that is, there already as competition goes, and he doesn't care: for him no friends, he in this life has suffered enough, the gods his life and so crippled, so also was not allowed to die

V
Vinchester91 09.11.19

In fact, he didn't want to cut the whole Olympus! He needed Zeus! And the gods just stood in his way! Helios he was killed because he began to Shine his bankai. Hermes, because I hurt him! Poseidon is also clearly hated! Hercules also made it clear what he wants! Hephaestus, also tried to kill) all are to blame. The only difference from the other characters! What he's done is cruel.. he is a brutal man, which is brutal.

T
Turian 09.11.19

On well, all of them the fuck out, even Athena and that bastard all to dad...

M
MetalObsidian 09.11.19

In the history of computer games Kratos is the most brutal man..........

His character is simple:it should not be angry and just......

When he betrayed the titans,Zeus and Ares,his patience was exhausted.....

He started to throw all the left and right.....

When he kills someone,he does not think about the consequences...the Fact that he killed all the gods,including Zeus,he saw something beyond words.......

When he killed Poseidon,he saw a cataclysm that takes your breath away....Poseidon spilled in the ocean,flooding the mountain and the whole city.......

The character of Kratos for me is simple:he does as he want...he has a goal and he will achieve it no matter what...........

C
Cwim 09.11.19

A monkey with a grenade

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 09.11.19

Kratos is very vindictive and violent. For example, he killed Hera immediately after she insulted him, saying, good Luck with that potaskuhi Pandora. Kron also insulted Kratos, for which he paid with his life, despite the pleas for mercy. Kratos a very bad time to take a swing at Zeus when he was trying to keep Pandora from falling into the Flame of Olympus, what later very sorry. Even Kratos is very stubborn (not stubborn): stupid goes to his goal, even while recognizing the severity of the consequences of their actions. Kratos daring, deliberately Angers the gods to prove their independence and strength than itself creates a problem. Also Kratos is not alien to the sense of shame, he truly regrets the accidental murder of his wife and daughter. Kratos is very selfish and puts their own goals above any morality, so killing the innocent and prevent his people and the gods. But, nevertheless, he realizes his mistakes and errors, therefore, sacrifices himself at the end of the game.

C
Cwim 09.11.19

EP I like it even more painful to see not what to read

G
Giggs17 09.11.19

Bad character ) you might want to Add it to all Nintendo games with Mario )

C
Cwim 09.11.19

Yeah Mario knead turtles blades of chaos))

A
Arigo 09.11.19

C
Cwim 09.11.19

And what is it?

A
Arigo 09.11.19

GODS!!111 I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYES!!!111

a
absolo 09.11.19

BUA..BUA...I WILL KILL YOU! THIS IS NOT THE END!- that's his entire character. In the other two parts he could love, speak properly, suffered and was a very normal character, but with each series...in General, the farther into the forest, the closer to gothicii.

R
Remey 09.11.19

Kratos is too cruel.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 09.11.19

Only played in three, Kratos no. No charisma, nothing really spelled out.