3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAZIEL_ 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Impressions of the game. (WRC 5)

Well, the game is out, we share our impressions of who played.
I haven't played myself yet, but judging by the video there is a sane controlled drift, and this is already interesting.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 11.11.21

There are many tracks, I can't say that they are all from previous WRCs, all settings are configured right in the game - this is good news. In a quick race, you can choose the weather conditions before the start of the race. The controls have not changed much, but it seems to have become better)

v
vftor 11.11.21

Logitech MOMO Racing wheel is not supported. Threw out the game.

R
RAZIEL_ 11.11.21

vftor
This is bad news for me (((
I think somehow it will be possible to screw this steering wheel, otherwise it makes no sense for me to buy the game ..., this steering wheel is still too early to throw away.

v
vftor 11.11.21

RAZIEL_
In general, I think Logitech MOMO Racing is the best wheel, as it is racing (+ -120 degrees) and accurate. And when reconfiguring modern rudders from 900 to 120 degrees. accuracy decreases. And I replaced the pedals at MOMO. In general, they shouldn't have written off MOMO, they just had to improve the pedals.
It is possible to connect MOMO in WRC 5 via the Xbox 360 emulator, but it will be worse. It's easier to give up this game.

R
RAZIEL_ 11.11.21

I didn't like the game at all without a steering wheel, but when I screwed the steering wheel to it, it was a completely different matter, it became very interesting to ride. The grafon is acceptable, the tracks are beautiful and interesting, and most importantly not as narrow as in the Dirt rally, there is room for maneuver, not as jerky taxiing as in the Dirt.
One big drawback for me personally, there are no old raliy cars of the 90s - early 2000s, which I adore, and so the game is good.

S
Shadow-live 11.11.21

crap for me (
wrc 4 was better (
I will reach the main championship in my career and demolish (

s
sasha545 11.11.21

full r

I
Ivanushka-GRID 11.11.21

The more I play, the more I feel the glimpses of some kind of drug-induced high. It's a delight to just drive on the highway and steer, even in some slow car from the beginning of your career. This is how it caresses your physical intuition: the reactions to your actions and the environment are non-trivial, interesting - and at the same time, almost to the point are always the right ones. And the picture, it turns out, is also very good - I open more and more, meeting new modes of illumination and weather. On some tracks - just super! A real immersion in the world of rally.

A
Andrey Gun'kin 11.11.21

GRiDOX
hi you can't tell on the track there are signs with crosses why they are

I
Iye vice 11.11.21

the game slows down, especially on France SS2. And here and there at the fence in Poland.
The computer is not very powerful, so I play on 640x480 DX11. I like the light, the drifts at first infuriated, the loss - in a thrill. But I hate the controls that cannot be reassigned like in WRC 4! Controlling the external camera with the right stick is especially inadequate.
And where the hell is an adequate time-freeze trainer from Lightfoot or MrAntiFun?

C
Charger87 11.11.21

already part 5 and mud flaps can not do))))) disgrace

I
Iye vice 11.11.21

Hacked time with Cheat 'O Matic. If you set it in the early seconds, such as 00'01'23 ", then you can enjoy the ride, explore the track or admire the beautiful landscapes; at the same time, be the first at the finish line, regardless of the real time spent on the trip. to look for values, sho abbydno.But it works! Tested on the complexity of Easy, Windows 10 x64.

C
Cobra78 11.11.21

At first everything seemed to be fine, even I was glad for the developers! But after two seasons I was convinced that it is not realistic to play with a view from the cockpit (and this is the only way I play such games)! There is nothing to wash off the dirt that has adhered to the glass - the wipers do not work !!! And you start the next special section with dirty glass! The headlights from the cockpit shine weaker than the flashlight of a mobile phone! And if night plus dirt, that's it! And with a view from the hood, for example, everything is OK! It turns out that on the average level, for example, with a camera on the hood, 1st with a camera in the cockpit, 15th !!!