3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 11.11.21 10:12 pm

Your way of passing (Metro: Last Light)

Since Metro Last Light will be released literally in 5 days, it's time to create a theme.
How will you play the game, more precisely in what style and what weapon will you take with you on your journey along the creepy subway?
I personally will most likely choose a stealth passage, although I will look again.
I'll take the standard weapon I had in Metro 2033:
1. Pistol (revolver or other)
2. Rifle (Ak-74 and only)
3. Shotgun (Well, how can it be without it)
28 Comments
Sort by:
L
Larry666 11.11.21

STALK.ER
I'll take a stealth walkthrough.
I'll take:
Revolver with an elongated barrel.
Knife (about a knife, in Metro 2033 was it possible to kill quietly with a knife?
)

S
SpacePRedator014 11.11.21

Mr.Onil
I'll take:
Long-barrel revolver. - well, this is understandable
Knife (about a knife, in Metro 2033 it was possible to kill with a knife quietly?) - well, in general, in Metro 2033 it seemed like it was impossible, but about Metro Last Light, yes, look at a bunch of gameplay videos, there you can even finish off mutants with a
Grenade ( well, this is a last resort) - this is also understood, but you wrote here a weapon that you will have in your arsenal, and I meant three weapon slots that can be filled with pistols, machine guns, shotguns and rifles.
For example:
1. Pistol
2. Machine gun
3. Shotgun
And the knife and grenades will be in your arsenal.

L
Larry666 11.11.21

STALK.ER
Yes, there is nothing special. I never take a lot, and if I need a submachine gun or a shotgun, it can always be found on the bodies of dead soldiers.

T
The_Igromator 11.11.21

throwing knives, a pistol with a silencer, an assault rifle (whatever I can find), and of course a shotgun (automatic) and most importantly the difficulty is hardcore))

G
Grandshot 11.11.21

And I'll just start with hardcore right away, well, I'll "survive" by all available means =)

S

Grandshot
You know, for some reason I immediately remembered the video about the Killer with a Spoon)))) XD

M
Metalloman 11.11.21

STALK.ER Spoon
killer?

G
Grandshot 11.11.21

STALK.ER
Well, I meant another video, where a killer with Chinese chopsticks = (I

even imagined how I would leave them in the nostrils of just sleeping Fritzes.

S

Metalloman
On Youtube, type "Spoon Killer" and watch the video of one unkillable person killing another with a spoon.
Grandshot
Not to be honest, the killer with Chinese chopsticks did not look, but this is no longer hardcore, it is one thing to hit with a spoon, and another thing to stick in the eye with a Chinese stick, although you can also in the head or throat, although you can also use a spoon, although yes so hardcore.

T
Tula Potsik 11.11.21

As in that game, I will kill a couple of people quietly and then start a full-scale war with a hail of bullets and grenades. I don’t know which weapon I’ll take yet, but in the last game I had a knife, a revolver with an elongated barrel, with an AK-47, which I later exchanged on the P90 and with a shotgun, which is given almost from the very beginning, plus body armor.

l
llicedll 11.11.21

if possible, stealth on hardcore.
from weapons ... I don’t know yet, it depends on the last light arsenal, but if we proceed from the first part, then:
-revolver with optics and a butt
-VAL
-shotgun (no way without it =))

A
Alex tyl 11.11.21

The first METRO took place killing all people and trying to avoid clashes with monsters to the maximum. In stealth, it is lazy to go and not so spectacular, but you can't get enough cartridges from ghouls, and it's more difficult to kill with a well-aimed shot in the head. From weapons I will prefer AK and throwing knives, it was painful with ammunition for "Stalker Hardcore".

R
RussianHunter 11.11.21

since there is a possibility of modernizing weapons, then I will take:
1-pistol
2-AK74M-with a silencer / AS VAL
3-Cutoff
4-gas mask

S

I don’t know which weapon I’ll take yet, but in the last game I had a knife, a revolver with an elongated barrel, an AK-47, which I later exchanged for a P90, and a shotgun, which is given almost from the very beginning, plus a bulletproof vest.
Hehe, not the P90, but the AK-2012.

T
Tula Potsik 11.11.21

STALK.ER
Then I still remembered the amendment - I had a shotgun 4 or 6, I forgot the charger, and not the very first one with two rounds in total.

p
pandem0nium 11.11.21

first I will pass at the intermediate level, in order to get used to the new metro and understand what's what, then I'll go through hardcore. there will be a knife from the weapon - to kill quietly in the dark without wasting precious cartridges, a pistol with a silencer, an AK 47 assault rifle with optics or an assault rifle with a laser sight and a silencer, a multiple-shot shotgun (I don’t remember what it’s called), but I killed all the librarians with it, throwing knives are also sometimes useful, kill at a distance without unnecessary noise, a gas mask with filters and first aid kits is a subwoofer itself, of course, that's all and then we'll see what's new there

w
warp 37 11.11.21

I'll try to play quietly. I will choose the weapon according to the circumstances.

S

Tula potsik
Then it's the Murderer.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 11.11.21

HolyFlyingJesus
That is, they did nothing to twist the bulbs, for show?

a
atmaROZ 11.11.21

Only silent deadly stealth with silencers, a knife, without shouting banzai and other cormorants)
Why swallow without chewing or tasting, savoring the aftertaste from the power calculation of waiting for the moment and the tactical delights of a rainbow of options ...
In the first, the favorite barrel was Vintar, who for the library replaced with a Kalash with a silencer, as more adequate for the situation. But in skirmishes with people, Vintar did not meet better than and I would like to continue in the same spirit. I also carried a revolver with optics and a silencer and a silent gun with arrows. This set was the norm.