3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21 10:14 pm

The problem with loading textures on minimums (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Faced with such a problem, at minimum the game pulls at 30 fps, without lags, but there is a problem: the textures of the nps and the locations themselves take a long time to load, so either an invisible wall appears in front of me, which does not allow the location until the textures are loaded, or invisible enemies that look as touch points and which kill through walls (maybe they just come behind me, because the red dots do not move) and therefore have to stick into the wall or sit in shelter for 40-60 seconds ... My partners already have time to escape and kill everyone, thus there is no interest in playing.
If anyone knows how to fix this, or at least reduce the time for loading textures, please help ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dmitry disaire 11.11.21

Well, it's beta)

J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21

Author_Nick
I think this will be in the official version ...

T
The dmitry disaire 11.11.21

Jules_Merit
is also in beta, in the official one they will fix everything, I think

N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

Jules_Merit
Author_Nick
Change your "Electronics" calculators to computers and you will be happy.

J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21

N.Romanoff
Well, it goes without saying , but only problems with finances ...

J
Joxan911 11.11.21

Jules_Merit Go
to the game settings and make sure that the "extra streaming distance" item is 00%,
this is responsible for the RAM load.

N
N. Romanoff 11.11.21

Joxan911
My config is in the profile, nothing slows down, does not lag, loads everything on time and in general I do not experience any problems on Ulra.

A
Alexey Khvesko 11.11.21

There are a lot of people, the servers can not stand that is the whole trouble

L
Leongus 11.11.21

Couldn't this be a processor problem? I have the same problem, but it is not clear how it manifests itself. I played almost at the maximum at the very beginning, I completed two quests, and then they became invisible on several quests .. and I tried to lower the graph and lower it to the lowest - all the same. the processor is of course rather weak for me .. but before that, everything was ok!
in short, I sin by percent. if those who also had a weak percentage, then everything is clear.