3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MetalObsidian 09.11.19 03:53 am

Impressions of the game (God of War 3)

Describe this game?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MetalObsidian 09.11.19

My opinion about this game is:this game was such a situation,when I first saw the screenshots and the picture of this game,I thought,is it worth doing this game,because if the two parts run in HD,then nothing will change...in the genre of this game is the breakthrough did not(I said in the previous topics),when Kratos fights with enemies,I saw how tense the muscles are veins the longer he fights,the lot of it blood,all the polygons went into his muscles,so we see the detail of the gut(as Kratos disemboweled a centaur),the Arsenal of weapons has increased,such as blades of Hades,the Nemesis of Heracles gloves,a bow, a flamethrower, etc. the Graphics got cooler:Kratos has grown around:cassno mocks the Gods,mythical creatures and others.In the history videogr Kratos is the most brutal man:he doesn't do well or goes poorly,that he has a goal and he goes to her, and the one who hurt him,Kratos will deal with nim,despite the mercy...........
But most of all I did not like the game's new mechanics:the constant undershoot,nedobryj,if you die,it starts 10 minutes before the event.......

This is the best slasher at the moment and he is the best....Devil May Cry,Darksiders,Bayonetta competitors.......God of War III will be the best game and myths of Ancient Greece in any game been so realistic,as in God of War,scenes with brutal murders YOU in another game will not find........

My rating for this game is 10 points,because it is the best slasher.........

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 09.11.19

And what for to produce the same topics?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 09.11.19

=(

C
Cwim 09.11.19

yeah, we get it

D
Droticzadrotic 09.11.19

about mechanics-here I DISAGREE with all.the mechanics than just reset goes into the right jump must also be able and if you create one every second checkpoints then any noob stupid to allow him to crawl even on chaos as Kratos on the rocks after etava wrote:this game is so many checkpoints into she unfortunately lost the sense of how the game-now we can't boyatsa game of death if after cardova nanesennom enemy strike game does AutoSave?In General, there are LEGO STAR WARS and then bylby LEGO GOD OF WAR.By the way who knows-in the game besides the standard saves have more AutoSave.For example when I put Hades into the river I need somewhere to blame then prishol loaded the AutoSave and nachas from the moment where Hades climbed out of the river.

C
Cwim 09.11.19

No those saves makes the game itself until you from the game neviges

A
Archangel 09.11.19

Describe this game?
Very good exclusive for the PS3, but for some reason he much not to like!(

C
Cwim 09.11.19

What this game nenravitsya except that the fact that the exclusives for the PS3

T
Tim 296 09.11.19

Passed all three parts , God of war 3 just super

C
Cwim 09.11.19

When he passed ?

[
[SB-Ukraine] 09.11.19

The game is truly a MASTERPIECE! and there is no Dante's Infern,Devil May Cry,Darksiders,Bayonetta can not be compared with God of War. And epic battles are simply amazing... as all beautiful,dynamic and aggressive done.

R
Radgab 09.11.19

I agree with you

K
KoT ZaDRoT 09.11.19

God of war - stupid chopper, Devil May Cry makes it all the parameters

A
Audience 09.11.19

The most positive impressions. This is not surprising,the game is just a masterpiece. Who played all the parts,he will understand.
Fouled would have some kind of background or something... :3

G
Gentelman 09.11.19

better full extension, stop two prequels.

a
absolo 09.11.19

I will say that this is the most entertaining and dramatic game I've ever played. But the main character...and the idea...this is a separate conversation.( and not very pleasant for fans of the series).

D
Denis Kyokushin 09.11.19

I was in the beginning as something interesting to play.But damn...these qte is so annoying.As if the complexity of the while for me only in them.They spoil the impression of the game.This game is far from a masterpiece.Some of the stuff this game is not clear:Kratos not everywhere can fall off a cliff if it makes jumping over any surface/flooring/soil,the attraction to the surface slabzhe than over any cliff.That is,it is much faster falls down the cliff

A
Anderson777- 09.11.19

Yes this game is awesome and I think its the best game on the ps3

P
ProstoqYParen 09.11.19

Best graphics,more multiplayer her.
Enrage in that part of the puzzle and kill enemies,you want to take and to stop to go and play.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 09.11.19

Expect more. X-men the Beginning Wolverine somehow annoy and brutal was.