3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Buzz killer mod (Dying Light)

Buzz Killer - A hammer with a reinforced handle and a working milling disc attached to its end. It is especially effective against armored opponents, as it easily cuts through their armor. If you have a problem, Buzz can easily solve it.

when I started playing there was version 1.0 of the pirate and they initially gave the Circular Death mod,

now when I started playing again but already on a license, I transferred the saves and I can't take a weapon, and this mod is also not in the lists of blueprints.

Tell me if you can somehow throw it into the Data.pack without buying DLC ​​- Dying Light Ultimate Survivor Bundle in which they give 3 suits and 4 weapons, among which there is this "Circular death"

Video
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ezhidze777 11.11.21

No need to buy DlS, but I don’t know for sure I bought DLS and I’m not worried about DLC now - Dying Light Ultimate Survivor Bundle costs 43 rubles.

K
Krasav4iks 11.11.21

Ezhidze777
on torrent is even cheaper

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

I took DLS while there was an action, it's a pity that when creating BK, not a single element of the used blank (hammer) remains, only characteristics. Otherwise, it would be cool if the chainsaw was pulled on top of the blank, you could use a golden weapon to make a beautiful night saw that would also glow :)

s
slenderman23456 11.11.21

guys tell me what kind of grass is needed there in the craft, I have everything except grass

14611 11.11.21

TEZARIUS_wcb Healthy
and I can't find where to get a two-handed hammer in dying light

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

At any brute, if you really need it.
And so they lie in boxes

S
Silentium_9 11.11.21

It would be better to add silencers to the firearms, and optics to the crossbow, well, and some kind of sniper, oh, something I was dreaming !!!!!

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 11.11.21

namaste.108 The
sniper is already there, more precisely, it will be in the nearest DLS, but on the pirate you can get it already through the mod :)
Sniper rifle

14611 11.11.21

Esthetix
and in what color it lies red or yellow weed what the ** y just want buzz killer
in thugs fittings do not fit

14611 11.11.21

I already bought Esthetix for 5500 in the tower, but it's a little expensive

S
Silentium_9 11.11.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
Oh thanks, I somehow missed this mod.

14611 11.11.21

TEZARIUS_wcb
dash link to mod