3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonny-black 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Mods for optimizing the game (in the spirit of Fallout 4) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen of the forum, for Fallout 4 they released a bunch of modifications that allow you to play on weak PCs. Is there something like that for The Witcher? I'm not interested in configs, but in some mods related, for example, to the optimization of Novigrad. Those. removal of small objects and other things that load the system. For Fallout 4, there was a similar mod that removed any garbage from the map, thereby making the game faster.

Novigrad is the "hardest" place in the game, but, unfortunately, I personally could not find suitable mods, but can you eat something? Thank you in advance!
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strimline 11.11.21

Hmm ... I would also like this)

a
arinr 11.11.21

How would the "optimization" of The Witcher 3 would not turn it into Fallout 4.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

There's no such thing. And it is unlikely to be. Something that can only be done in the configs.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

jonny-black
You have to buy a computer, otherwise it will get worse. The systems for the games "Mama Don't Cry".

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

there is also a special. a program where you customize everything for yourself!

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

Metalist1925
Witcher 3 Hunter's Config. Google)
Yes, and here on the site it is available.

j
jonny-black 11.11.21

Thanks for the program, of course. But I know her. I set up the game through it, but it goes without problems everywhere, except for Novigrad. It is very strange that after a year there was no way to remove NPCs or objects in order to reduce the load.

j
jonny-black 11.11.21

__DOC__ I totally agree. But it's better to wait a year and a half, now the components are being updated so dramatically that in six months a new computer will already be a trough, judging by the system requirements.

V
Vedge_Antilles 11.11.21

Well, or there would be an editor like Djinni from the first witcher) With the help of it, it was possible to remove unnecessary notes from the decor.

_
__DOC__ 11.11.21

jonny-black
Oh, it seems to me this is endless crap, you will never be able to keep up with these bastards. Everyone keeps the already developed breakthrough solutions as long as it is still possible to "warm up" their hands on old developments.

g
gasalino 11.11.21

jonny-black
Look at the playkey.net service, you just have to buy a game and a subscription, you can even play with a vacuum cleaner.

r
raverss 11.11.21

And why did no one remember about the nexus? http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/searchresults/?

h
hoursdragon 11.11.21

raverss
Your suggestions?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

raverss
and what's on the nexus? Or, just to say?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

jonny-black
In the configs, my friend .. There you can make fewer non-scripts, by default, even at this minimum setting, there are a lot of them. And on the topic of such mods, who wants to bother with this, it's really difficult to correct this, people still have decent systems, and when you make modifications, you want to improve, make the game more interesting, and not vice versa. On the contrary, many modifications can increase the load on the system.

r
requital-47 11.11.21

this guide helped me personally http://www.diablo1.ru/witcher3/optimization-guide.php