3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seraphimus 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Capture of planets (Master of Orion (2016))

Hi people. A question to the masters, I sat down to play it for the first time, the question arose of how to capture someone else's colony. He piled on the enemy fleet in orbit and what to do next nipanyatnaa. Help advice plz.
16 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 11.11.21

Seraphimus
Need a fleet capable of bombing planets to begin with. After the demolition of the fleet, there will be an "attack colony" button at the bottom right. You bomb, you mow everything there, you colonize.

H
Henta 11.11.21

xoen
You are wrong, there must be an amphibious assault ship in the fleet. If there is no landing, the landing button will be inactive.

D
Dassent 11.11.21

srct
why is it wrong, you can bomb everything and then only capture it with a colonization ship, but it's better of course the landing force, you don't really want to lose buildings and population

E
Elior 11.11.21

if there is no garrison on the planet, then any landing ship will capture
2-3 landing ships, but right now it's not worth it
after the capture, the inhabitants will be alien and evil)) it's easier to build
a bug or feature from 0, but if you create a colony on the captured planet
then the new planet will be the same race and not yours.
I didn't really look at their loyalty

E
Elior 11.11.21

Dassent
colonization is not a seizure;)) that's why they wrote that they were wrong.
capture is the preservation of everything that the enemy had))

Landing ships can only be built if there is a garrison on the planet
until this is relevant AI below a one-year-old child, you will not be attacked

x
xoen 11.11.21

srct
It is better to demolish everything and rebuild it. Checked.

D
Dassent 11.11.21

Elior
is yes :) but as for the AI, it's really a little dumb, you fly to capture the last planet of the enemy, and he sends all his ships to sail across the galaxy somewhere nearby

E
Elior 11.11.21

the computer develops actively up to 4-5 planets further it will stall
if at first I heard how they quickly mastered a higher rating in the army
then not a word about it and they are not in the rating

H
Henta 11.11.21

xoen
It does n't make any sense, I take off the landing, remove the radiation strip and the finished planet.

H
Henta 11.11.21

Dassent
Because xoen is wrong, they asked the question of how to CAPTURE the enemy colony. I think everyone knows how to colonize, this is the second die in training.

D
Dassent 11.11.21

srct
oh everything, calm down :)

S
Seraphimus 11.11.21

I started to fight before I developed to a landing ship))), I took it out as a result of Psilons, The assholes did not want to put up. Thank you very much for your answers.

S
Seraphimus 11.11.21

xoen is
still better to demolish))) I

went through a simple map before I learned half of the technologies)))

t
tourent 11.11.21

Elior
And I soaked the pussies (destroying my home planet), and captured their colony, and all the ships created on this colony for some reason give settlers of people. The landing is cool, anyway better than an orbital bombardment, especially if the planet is terrestrial.

E
Elior 11.11.21

it means I caught the bug;)
but I had to abandon the settlement ;
it is easier for settlers to develop the planets here,
if the planet is fertile, then you can make a transport worker every move)) the settler will be born even in 1 turn)))

T
Tom [Cat] 11.11.21

It's even easier to attack local aborigines with viruses, and then take away an almost finished planet (10-15 ready-made buildings significantly save time), but when you already have 10 thousand coins per turn, you start stupidly buying buildings.