3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polololon 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Infected areas. Filters. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Just started playing. The main quest is the stadium - to save the doctor. Came across an infected area marked with a biohazard sign. Requires level 02 filters. Actually, the question is: is this part of the equipment or exclusively medical improvements at the base?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polololon 11.11.21

Strimline Don't understand
then. Gas mask of the fourth level. Zone of the second. The agent lives for five seconds. What am I doing wrong?

S
Setesh 11.11.21

Polololon
download improvements on the base, gas masks do not have such a characteristic, at least I have not yet met

V
Vindicta 11.11.21

Polololon
It is pumped during base building. When you build, read the descriptions of the modifications.

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Setesh
Waylander03
That's why I asked about the base, because I saw there a "+" to resistance to infection.

S
Setesh 11.11.21

Polololon
well, you know everything yourself, I got it all by myself, why did you ask then?)

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Setesh
Because there may well be other ways. And so as not to run into it, I decided to find out for sure. And then suddenly there is a full suit of RHBZ, giving +10 to defense?

L
Lord VIRUsS 11.11.21

no, respirators do not even have such an indicator as the level of protection (filter level). this indicator increases due to the development of the base, honey block

I
IVAN2194 11.11.21

GUYS HOW TO GET OUT OF HOME IN GTA 5 TO GET TO LARMAN 2 MISSION

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Here are the goodies. All plus signs, and the topic can be closed.

S
Spartanez_86 11.11.21

I took a thing from that room, back in beta, with ur 1 filter, a little trick and the thing is yours

P
Polololon 11.11.21

Spartanez_86 wrote:
I'm a
Man. But the question was not how to take this particular thing,

C
CiaphasCain 11.11.21

Spartanez_86
really. just run in, take, revive with kt. already with the subject. easy: D

S
Spartanez_86 11.11.21

Polololon
And I did not answer your question, because it has already been answered, I suggested an easier way for you, but to use it or not, you decide.