3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 11.11.21 10:14 pm

The Division at a glance (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I just decided to show cool reviews, minus, please)

13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 11.11.21

Reasonably

J
John14b 11.11.21

There were no reviews about anything, they pissed us off with something) they gave everyone a bat to try, who after the bat forced them to take the game, they themselves knew what they were doing. That was what the beta was for. There are brilliant comments "I bought the game for 3500 saw the video on YouTube and issued a refund" Basically there are such reviews. And negative reviews poured in after the servers crashed, they did not work for only 25-30 minutes, and during this time the game was lowered to negative. There are many such delusional comments written there. They themselves did not even go through the campaign, but they are already drawing some conclusions) a normal game, but judging that the game is shit because of the crash is not serious. The graphics in the game are quite decent. I liked everything in the game.

A
AL5 11.11.21

Just cool reviews showed) I liked the bet myself, but the price is too high.

A
AL5 11.11.21

John14b
I agree with all this.

A
AL5 11.11.21

John14b
Basically, people write that the game is boring, the world is empty, you run to the points and just kill everyone there. And for this they ask 2k. This is, in principle, true. The game only has graphics, which many do not like, but I like. In general, I would take rubles for 500.

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

In general, I did not see a single cool review

C
Castly 11.11.21

The game can be taken for 1500, this is the norm for the price.
Compare prices with single-coil games for the same incentive.

B
Ben121212 11.11.21

The game of norms, I missed the bat and immediately checked out the release one, I did not like only one thing, that there is no close combat, you can hit the enemy with the butt, but could they do anything spectacular, like the finishers back to back in the order, 007, max payne 3, splinter intact the last and so on.

A
AL5 11.11.21

I'm sick, so I'm suffering from no fucking shit)

A
AL5 11.11.21

Ivan Bystrov
John14b
BarackKamacho
Slightly updated the reviews, and added a vidosik. At first there were quite a few of them, but they were removed because of the mats. Added other reviews.

J
John14b 11.11.21

LivePool
well, of course, not everyone liked the game) it was their own fault not to take the game, no one pulled them forcibly). This is their opinion and I'm not going to challenge them) I play with a friend everything is fine) The taste and color, but the fact remains. Before the crash, the reviews were very positive, more than 80%, after the crash, 48% negative, and I started the servers and was shocked at how quickly the game was lowered in 30 minutes) well, now it's like 58%. There are not so many such reviews. You can't please everyone. All people have different tastes, some like it, but some don't. I love to get lost and just wander around the city. it will be terribly boring for some)

v
vitalik2187836 11.11.21

How am I am amused by comments by type: well, for 100 rubles, I would buy. *****, damn schoolchildren calm down !!! Stop writing this heresy. The game costs as much as it costs. A lot, a little, it's not up to you to decide and evaluate its value. If you even slightly used the gray matter in your head and at least superficially analyzed the situation in our country and the prices for the same games in other countries, then you would also thank the developers for the prices at which we buy.
Now imagine you come to work. And the employer says to you: well, for 500 rubles / m I would take you. How is it, huh? Wouldn't you be in awe from such a proposal?
Forgive me, but I am already bombarded by such idiotic comments, it's just horror, but all economists, a scribe.

v
vitalik2187836 11.11.21

LivePool
As for the reviews: I play on 970 vidyah, an old i7 3770 and 16GB of RAM. I absolutely love the graphics and optimization !! The performance was awesome on the CBT, on the CBT it fell a bit, but in the release everything is fine again, so everyone who writes that he is lagging should go to work (well, or to his mother, who knows how) Graphics are at their best, everyone who whines about e3 - do not know what marketing is and what it is for. All normal people understood perfectly well that charts, like on e3, NEVER, I repeat, will NEVER be in the release.
Someone in the reviews said that there was poor customization in the division. Well guys, if this is bad customization, then we are probably talking about different things, because I have not seen such customization as here for a long time.
The game is 10/10, delight, like from gta 5 09/17/13, despite the fact that I participated in beta tests.
John14b
Add as a friend, let's play together, you can see from the comments that he is an adequate person, but it's interesting to play with such people)