3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexSkliff 11.11.21 10:14 pm

DLC \ "The Last Maharaja \" (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Guys, who knows when this dls will come out? For they said that on February 25 there will be a stream and they will say when it comes out. I have not watched the stream, there is no information on the internet. Write if you know anything about it.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strimline 11.11.21

They never said the date. The approximate release time is this spring.

S
SanKram 11.11.21

Strimline
Spring is almost in a day, wait!

R
Roy jons 11.11.21

AwesomeAlex1998
so this dlc is already out, I'm already playing a patch has been released and in place with it is dlc
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_syndicate/vyshel_patch_1_4_dlya_assassins_creed_syndicate-183152/

H
Hyper2020 11.11.21

In a recent stream, the developers said that Maharaja will be released next week.

V
Valius 11.11.21

Quite taxing and very crappy DLC. In fact, it is a banal set of random action-packed tasks linked by a far-fetched local plot. And all would be fine, but the hack really rushes from all the cracks. From the very first scene at a social reception in the background, a nobleman is seen levitating over the back of the bench. A little further, another one is standing right on the table in a plate with snacks. And next to them are a couple of talking "balvanchiks", one of which levitates over the bush, and the second gestures abundantly, looking directly at the first one at the navel. Damn it, this is the very first scene that should make the player want to go through this crap further, and the developers are pushing this. Further no better - the staging of the scenes is disgusting, the animations ... to say that wooden - to belittle the plastic properties of the log. Characters regularly disappear or fall from the sky at the beginning and end of many scenes. Upon completion of one of the tasks, after a conversation with the maharaja in the headquarters train car, the game generally refuses to leave the cut-scene, forcing thereby forcibly killing the game process. In general, not a bit of effort has been invested in the DLC.

But what I really liked was another DLC - "Horrible Crimes", which was a temporary exclusive for the PS4, and now it has reached the PC. I don't know if both of these DLCs were uploaded at the same time, but I noticed the investigation icons only now. This is a really cool DLC with an interesting storyline. Not without flaws, but it is clear that they tried. Competent work on the errors of the investigation system in Unity - and bringing it to a new level.

D
Daidjer 11.11.21

"LAST MAHARAJA" for some reason jammed in the passage. After questioning the witness of the shot, the suspect does not run away. Sadness.

y
your father111 11.11.21

how to start it there is no marker

D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

Valius
How the "Terrible Crimes" icon looks like, I 've covered the whole map, I can't see it.

V
Valius 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
Black icon with a golden magnifying glass. The first investigation is in the Whitechapel area near the fast travel point.

J
Jolly_baker 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
How the "Terrible Crimes" icon looks like, I 've covered the whole map, I can't see it.
magnifying glass

D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

Valius
Vesely_bekar
Thank you, I went to look.

J
Jolly_baker 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
you in the menu look at where the missions and progress are, they are generally added to the game or the DLS has crookedly got into the game.

D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

Vesely_bekar
did not find it on the map, not in the sensor, I have a gold edition license. I removed it before, after the release of the maharaja I installed it again. I wrote to those support, maybe they will help.

P
Playersaharan 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
What version of the game do you have? PC or PS4?

D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

Playersaharan
I have a PC

V
Valius 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
Alas, but for litsuhi I will not tell you - from the pirate himself. DLC with crimes appeared after the installation of patch 1.4 + DLC about Maharaj. And when I downloaded it, there was not a word about these crimes in the distribution, so I was a little surprised. MB in litsuhe this addition was simply sewn into the future, but somehow it was unlocked on the pirate, well, or I don't even know.

D
DarkStorm1987 11.11.21

Valius
Thank you, most likely yes. But it's still good, I thought they wouldn't be released on PC at all.

V
Valius 11.11.21

DarkStorm1987
Yes, they probably did not plan to release it. And after that they thought that this year there would be no new part, but the interest should be somehow supported - mb and decided to add sometime.