3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex97914 11.11.21 10:14 pm

A question for those who know how to make cheat mods! (XCOM 2)

Is it possible to somehow speed up the training of psi-operatives and speed up scanning (establishing communication with the Resistance, obtaining resources, etc.)? Or at least tell me the name of the file and the lines! Please!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 11.11.21

Alex97914
XCOM 2 XComGame Config DefaultGameData.ini

XComHeadquarters_PsiTrainingDays [0] = 10; Easy
XComHeadquarters_PsiTrainingDays [1] = 10; Normal
XComHeadquarters_PsiTrainingDays [2] = 10; Classic
XComHeadquarters_PsiTrainingDays [3] = 25; Impossible

StartingRegionSupplyDrop [0] = 150 ; Easy
StartingRegionSupplyDrop [1] = 150; Normal
StartingRegionSupplyDrop [2] = 150; Classic
StartingRegionSupplyDrop [3] = 150; Impossible

Look at the [XComGame.X2StrategyElement_DefaultRewards] section

A
Alex97914 11.11.21

xoen
Thank you !!!
Do you need to change the values ​​by 0.1 = 1 hour in order to reduce the lead time?

x
xoen 11.11.21

Alex97914
Yes, in this case - less = faster.

A
Alex97914 11.11.21

xoen
Thank you !!!

x
xoen 11.11.21

Alex97914
Here, in general, everything is elementary: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/xcom_2_chit_mod_cheat_mode_bolshe_pripasov_more_supplies-64759/

A
Alex97914 11.11.21

xoen
Thanks I already passed!

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

I never understood the point of playing any game with cheats.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
In Fallout 4, it is better to add resources to yourself with a code, than to run around the trash heaps and collect glue.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

BloodRaven 1986 Xs
. I didn’t play fallout, I didn’t do it in Skyrim, and even more so in xcom. To each of course his own, but what then is the interest to play?

T

Sergey Buvaka
In role-playing game certainly not collecting

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

BloodRaven1986
Fallout and Skyrim are RPGs like need for speed. It smells slightly of roleplay there. And so this is an action game with RPG elements.

T

Sergey Buvaka
Well, okay, there is no interest in grinding action either.

x
xoen 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
This is not really a pure cheat. Just editing game resources.
And the game itself is a constructor, which is too much without mods ... In short, without mods in the game, it's boring 100%.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

xoen xs xs
! 300 hours of mods on the mechanics of the game is only an improved viper, muton, and advent sniper! well, another officer's mod! but in fact none of them really change anything! so little variety! but mods in the style of + 25% accuracy or 100% hitting a melee with attacks is generally just cheating ... well, he would add accuracy to everyone, both to his enemies and to himself, but so ... so I completely disagree with you. but in general, if you are bored in the game, then you played Legend-Terminator ... you will not get bored there ..

x
xoen 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Well, your agreement / disagreement somehow doesn't bother me;) Without mods, the game is rather dull. And it's good that the resources are open and you can create whatever you want.

S
Sergey Buvaka 11.11.21

xoen hmm
... well, I didn't think it worried you! it's rather just put it this way ... That the resources are open is in any case good, when there is something to choose from, it's always better than not, but I say it again, play on the terminator legend! much more interesting ... it is on this difficulty that the whole relish of the game is revealed ...

x
xoen 11.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Yes, I have something to play with;) XCOM2 is still weak in its purest form.