3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Robots guarding settlements. Is it possible to? (Fallout 4)

I am writing right away, I know about fashion. I am interested in whether it is possible, by honest labor, to sleep **** acquired))) robots, in what way can a thread be assigned to a settlement, at least through the console? With those situations that I faced, some misunderstandings.
The first situation.
Spoiler Hacked the neutral robot "Mr. Helper" at the Cabot house, gave the command to follow. I took my time in Senchuari, waited for his arrival. Neither the turrets nor the local downs did not react to him. After running around the village with him, he decided to conduct an experiment, gave the command that he would take a certain point, and he himself jumped to another location and quickly returned. In the city, instead of a robot, a bunch of color meta was waiting for me)
Situation two.
SpoilerNear Senchuari, I found a construction protektron. I activated it through the terminal and then hacked it. In the place we reached the city with a poke. He liked it so much that he secured himself for the settlement and for several game days he has been winding circles around the town nurturing plans for a global reconstruction. Even during my departure, he does not try to follow me. In general, as I wanted.
Well, to the heap. Recently, a combat robot rolled into the city. Calmly rumbled along the main street past the turrets and settlers and stopped right next to him, waiting for the command. The funny thing is that two combat robots that I hacked to follow later gave the command to self-destruct and, even more funny, I hacked the second enemy robot while looking at it through a sniper scope from 100,500 meters away))))
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.11.21

The DLC about robots will probably add such an opportunity.
Than mods do not like you.

G
Gur1 11.11.21

saa0891
Comp is rather weak, I had to mess around for a long time until I adjusted the game to a digestible state. So the jester knows how mods will affect the game. Well, I really don't want to set everything up again. And with the robots obtained from the game, it is somehow more interesting. With mods, it's kind of painfully free)))

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

Gur1
Well, these mods, suddenly they will organize a flight!

s
saa0891 11.11.21

Gur1

Gur1 wrote: The computer is
rather weak, I had to mess around for a long time while the game was adjusted to a digestible state. So the jester knows how mods will affect the game. Well, I really don't want to set everything up again.
Well, such mods do not affect performance, so nothing should happen, you don’t re-textures, ENB, you add various mods for changing the weather. Just put it through NMM, it’s much easier and faster, plus they are very easy to delete in one click.

Gur1 wrote:
Yes, and with the robots obtained from the game, it is somehow more interesting. With mods, it's kind of painfully free)))
So you still want to use the console, it's just that the mod allows you to do all this much easier, if the developed ones did not provide for such an opportunity. they came across eyes.

rosomaha7

rosomaha7 wrote:
Well, these mods, suddenly they organize a flight!
I have 150 mods and no crashes.
Of course, if you put something crookedly or your hardware does not pull, then of course there may be crashes, bugs, and even saves can be lost, if you put everything correctly everything will work fine.

r
rosomaha7 11.11.21

saa0891
I do not "rush" to put absolutely all the mods I like! They cost 30 - 35 pieces, everything is normal for me.
I'll see what's newer - I'm changing. You don't need more. And the fact that the mod is crookedly made about this should be thought! Yes, there are comments from those who put this or that.