3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21 10:16 pm

Fnatic (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Literally just became aware of the disqualification of the Swedish team "Fnatic" of discipline CS: GO
is known from Twitter one of the management team, Valve found a third-party software from multiple players (names withheld), which they used in the previous tournaments, namely ESL and DreamHack
Player profiles are not currently blocked, but the winnings from the last tournament have been canceled
We are waiting for further news on this matter, but such an incident makes us and other players understand that Valve is serious and are not going to give concessions
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonToxa 11.11.21

Well, all the commands of the chitaka ...

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

AntonToxa
why?

A
AntonToxa 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
Because they use third-party software

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

AntonToxa is a
smaller part of the teams, it seems to me Envis also use something like that, well, in the last matches I like to play norms

L
Loaf of bread 11.11.21

got caught on doping!

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

do not care

N
Naumoff25 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
And where does this infa come from?

O
Ornshtein 11.11.21

Burnt with a joint

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

GumaSt
subtracted from the site

J
JinMaxis 11.11.21

This is a fake! This duck has been walking on the network for 4 days. Next time I advise, seeing such news in the vastness of the network, immediately go to HLTV and check the accuracy of the information (there the information is ALWAYS 100% TRUE).

W
Wolf_UA1 11.11.21

JinMaxis
and twitter from the manager is not 100% infa?

J
JinMaxis 11.11.21

Wolf_UA1
Erik Khor (office manager of Fnatic) did not post anything like that on his twitter. Don't mislead people.