3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maniac-X 09.11.19 03:53 am

Armor \"the Wild hunt\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question where to find?
On the game, when we help Queyras Mets in Velenje, in the cave, pursued by the Wild hunt, then killed our elf, we pick up the sword, the Wild hunt. Also on Skellige, the plot we find the corpse of the Wild hunt, where Mashour says what it the coolest armor, but they cannot be deleted.
In the game I have besides swords hunting nothing more was found. Logically, if there are swords, then the rest should be. If there are some armor you can find, please share how and where. Whether they exist at all?
PS: so far, the coolest armor I found, this Armor impera.
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 09.11.19

Maniac-X
alas such armor, there is armor, various schools of witchers, that's really cool armor, and the wild hunt is simply no

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.11.19

Maniac-X
Man, that's a good point, I never thought to do that on like to think))

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.11.19

MudrichenkO
Wait, why are you so sure? After all, if you didn't find it,it does not mean that they are not))

M
MudrichenkO 09.11.19

Pussy_ZARED
well, firstly I go through the game 4 times, the second I wandered all over the map from the bottom to the bottom, every quest done, and nowhere nashol

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.11.19

MudrichenkO
Something you ever I deign myself sin again, if you do not find them,it does not mean that they are not))

M
MKUltra 09.11.19

MudrichenkO
Through this game 3 times during that time, and even to watch everything?? I play from the second day after the release for 3-4 hours a day and still almost in the beginning.
PS. Armour schools is not the best armor in the game. Maybe the absolute level of armor they are the most powerful, but the extra effects they have Fig. For example, the gloves of the Killer with +10% chance to crit.the damage is far more attractive than, say, gloves of Cat or Griffon with their worthless +2% protection from slashing or stabbing. Etc.

N
NeXDevil 09.11.19

The King Of The World
in in +

m
motd 09.11.19

4th time :D Sleep for 5 min a day?

X
XBoy360 09.11.19

motd
The King Of The World
Pussy_ZARED
A student on vacation has gone and day and night DIN.

S
ShockBurst 09.11.19

I even DAi was held for 167 hours! I think the Witcher 3 will go up to 300ch or even more=)

R
Roman Selezen 09.11.19

I found gloves of the wild hunt, they are called Assault gloves" and saw people found the boots of the Wild hunt...Pants and no armor...

N
Niko71790 09.11.19

In the game there are gloves of the wild hunt, sword of might boots. In the game files are still pants, but they are not implemented - just replaced those pants that already have (even the pictures they do not have).

S
Simbiont56 09.11.19

The King Of The World
In vadimchik the armor is the point in leveling their improvements + the set bonus.

X
X_ray_83 09.11.19

Simbiont56
Relic is still better, for example there is a drawing nilfgaardian armor !

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.11.19

I was sitting here savvy on this whole thing, made herself tea with chamomile, sister went met returned from vacation, dusík took prohladnenko and then it suddenly dawned on me!!!! ESTOURNET!!! And suddenly all the parts of this set of hunting his mother, made by means of crafting as well? After all moget be that sir?? vrotmnenogi EPT...

A
Anzhelika04 09.11.19

Maniac-X
their armors are called, not the armor of the wild hunt - the armour of the people of alder competently .I'm on Skelley found the boots only. I do not remember where.

g
geralt2039 09.11.19

Pussy_ZARED
in-in! In the dungeon with Keir where you kill the first warrior hunting I found a drawing of the armor, thought of hunting, but did not check, and now I can not check because at work

s
snayper2013 09.11.19

Gentlemen, I apologize for asking off topic, but how is it possible to dial in the maximum level?
I understand that a question silly, but now I'm standing on the doorstep to collect comrades in arms in kaer Morhen, it seems to have virtually the final play, and the level I only have 24, there is an opportunity to start all over again, but with a pumped Geralt?

X
XBoy360 09.11.19

geralt2039
Pussy_ZARED
Would already have written about it. So much for the armor and not a single mention. I too study doskanalno, walked almost all the map, except Nilfgaard and also found nothing. And the drawing of the armor from the dungeons of the elves in the mission, Keir is not the wild hunt. So many times this subject to procrastinate, I thought, relieved. Now all that remains is that for DLC to hope, and especially given that they are small, a few drawings you can add more and would like for dessert when people cool down to the game (almost not really), will release them, and that as motivation to continue the game.

g
geralt2039 09.11.19

Ah)) they would have introduced token New game. And by the way you need from a friend 4 times last game to ask)) How's it going? Every time I've ever played or what?